The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4k UK Auto on pistonheads

Mr Cull

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put the price up if i were you and good luck with the sale.

It would pay you to put a forsale advert in the classified section on here

and post a lot more pictures of the car including engine bay and interior

and detailed list of the parts the cars had.

Not service parts but any major items such as heater matrix, radiator,

smic, etc etc

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

WTF?

Strange advert pops up and could easily be a scammer and the seller gets all upperty? Maybe you should read a few car adverts or read up on the number of people who have been conned out of thousands of pounds because they have believed every word of the seller.

I am sure you and your mum are lovely people but your attitude is not the best. I am sure that I will not be considered now as I am not worthy of your £4K car.

H.

Well from what the seller has told me she acquired the car from her mother who was bought it new by her husband in 1993. Im going to go see it at 5 tomorrow so hopefully its what im looking for :)

They didn't do M reg in 93 :blink:

Says it was registered in 08/94.

And if Keron advertises this for sale in a weeks time then you have all been fooled :D

Not me mate, i know a few members who have been conned in the past...people know there is demand for these, so fake adverts are around. You have to be careful when the seller wants a bank trans only and no number on the advert...

Look at the 6 speed conversion and engine thats been for sale over the past 2 yeards on gumtree etc etc, they use the same pics, yet different email addresses and a very very cheap price! You would not believe how many members ring me asking me how much to fit it etc! I would love to know how many people have been conned by this advert with the 6 speed kit....

Why wouldnt it be legit ?

I initially thought that because of what’s already been discussed i.e. price, one blurry picture, no contact number and only meeting in city centre.

But it seems that’s been sorted out now.

Would be interesting to find out what it actually goes for…