The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4k UK Auto on pistonheads

Mr Cull

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why your getting so arsey Emma.

Now I've held back until now out of courtesy for someone who may be just inexperienced, but I think your being bloody rude.

Do you not understand that in the past good people on this forum have been conned out of 10's of thousands of pounds by people just like you that no one knows anything about.

Do you not see that it looks suspicious that you have an advert which has 1 blurry photo of a car, with mismatched information which has now been removed

I requested photos and was told your camera needs batteries, well if you want £4k cash in your pocket, go spend £1.50 on some bloody batteries.

And you won't allow people to see the car at home?

How do we know it's not stolen?

You only want a bank transfer?

Do you not understand why people are becoming a little sceptical about your car!

I did, very nice lady, im not sure why everyone was having a go at her, anyway I was one of a few people who went to see it and assuming everything goes to plan I should have some nice new pics of the car in a couple of weeks :)

It's back on eBay for 5k

Different car so post removed.

Edited by CJ (see edit history)