Scumbags

Guigsy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasn't vandalised like this at 8:30 last night.

In short I'm sure it's someone on my road who has the problem with it.

I'd agree. If it were yobs, it would probably have been keyed as opposed to egged.

I hated having my Supra on my driveway, never mind the road.

I don't think it was an unplanned thing. Nobody walks along with a spray can and aerosol and decides to to it.

Iv had a he'll of a miserable week and today at work has been shit and due to the above and the aa man coming I had 2 slices of bread for lunch.

Shame this didn't happen earlier as we could have organised a meet in your street on the way back from LMM.

Is it a particular neighbour who is the problem or are there a few of them?

H.

No idea. The complaint to the police about parking wasn't aimed at me specifically but everyone on the road as I spoke to the neighbours about it and they had the same treatment and call from copper.

This however was directly aimed at my car

No real idea who it is. As police wouldn't say. And no way to link the two.

It might be worth setting up some sort of camera to keep an eye on your car. Even a webcam taking stills every so often would do. Just a thought in case someone on your road does have a problem with your car and may do something again. I hope you catch the buggers!

So sorry to see this :(

Dude, setup camera's as mentioned, you are right not to bother getting worked up about this it will just lead to nothing. As mentioned on the flip side no damage to tyres or windows, panels so it could have been a whole lot worse.

You got an alarm on your car? Maybe get one of them primeter sensors added on?

Were the egg shells still by the car and how intact were they? I'd go round all the neighbours and innosently ask if they had seen anything and maybe mention Police, evidence, something about fingerprints off the egg shells :eyebrows:

good idea. :)

Dont get to pissed though mate. I've had wheels slashed on my Supra (even found the knife sticking out of the tyre,.. and arial bent over etc.

These people are scum and will probably never get to own a car as nice as yours.