The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My NA supra. Final pictures

JDukesy

Hi Jesse. It's Luke, I work for your uncle. We met last year. Hopefully I was the one to entice you into Supra ownership, but if not oh well. :D Nice to see you've joined us.

Supra looks good. Good choice on the TRD wing. I should be moving up to Winchester soon, so would be good to have a meet and a drive when your next down (and driving it of course). :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jesse. It's Luke, I work for your uncle. We met last year. Hopefully I was the one to entice you into Supra ownership, but if not oh well. :D Nice to see you've joined us.

Supra looks good. Good choice on the TRD wing. I should be moving up to Winchester soon, so would be good to have a meet and a drive when your next down (and driving it of course). :)

Hey Luke! I was wondering if you were on here! Awesome! Next time im down i will hopefully bring mine, should be coming down for some of the big events/meets this year so maybe see you then, if i don't have it with me you will definitely have to take me for a run in yours :D!

Looks stunning mate after the bodyshop have done their magic and the rear spolier def suits the car

Thanks! Yeah car looks so much better now, really happy with it, definitely have to get myself some new wheels, have an my eye on a set just now so watch this space haha!

Hey Luke! I was wondering if you were on here! Awesome! Next time im down i will hopefully bring mine, should be coming down for some of the big events/meets this year so maybe see you then, if i don't have it with me you will definitely have to take me for a run in yours :D!

Thanks! Yeah car looks so much better now, really happy with it, definitely have to get myself some new wheels, have an my eye on a set just now so watch this space haha!

Well if I don't see you before, hopefully we can meet up at SupraPod this year (August time at Santa Pod). :) Always a good show to go to!

Sean told me today that you had sold your Coupe for a Supra, so I had a hunch I would find you in the newbies section somewhere. :)

Well if I don't see you before, hopefully we can meet up at SupraPod this year (August time at Santa Pod). :) Always a good show to go to!

Sean told me today that you had sold your Coupe for a Supra, so I had a hunch I would find you in the newbies section somewhere. :)

Yeah hopefully be down for SupraPod if not before. Haha yeah bought it about 2 months ago, its quite a step up from the coupe haha! Its a manual 5 speed.

• 3 weeks later...

Another update. Yesterday bought myself some new wheels off ChazUK on here. 18" ADR 9.5j 8.5j. Just need to sort out delivery and then we are good to go. Cant wait to see what they look like on!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3562/dsc03958m.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1739/dsc03963r.jpg

Should fill the arches a lot better, plus i really like the black with polished lip look and i think it really suits red cars, although i may be biased! :)

Anyway as always thoughts, opinions, etc welcome!

Those new wheels would look pretty tidy on your car IMO!

whereabouts in the grampian region are you?

Looking the car is going to be a stunner when you are finished :thumbs:

Cheers! :D Cant wait to get the wheels on!

Im in aberdeen. Although car is not, its out in aboyne just now, when weather improves I will be bringing it in.

Those wheels will look much better then the ones you have on at the moment.

Top job:d

Thanks! I think it will make a huge difference to the overall look! Next will be springs/shocks or coilovers i think, then the exterior should be just about how i want it, apart from a bit more tidying up of body work.

Looking good mate...set of facelift indicators on the front and the car will look great!

Are you going to leave the red rings in the headlights!?

Yeah might have to find myself a set of facelift indicators. Not sure about the red rings, the headlights need a refurb anyway as they are very yellow, but i have not decided what to do yet, i think i will probably end up getting rid of them and just got for black internals.

Looks awesome, coming along nicely!

Thanks mate! Love your build also and i hope you don't mind but i may have to copy some of your ideas :D! Yours looks fantastic!

Wow... so much improvement. Love the photos.

Thanks! Really need to get a decent camera as there is so many good spots for photos round here just can't take advantage!

Looks good, needs to be lowered way more as it looks jacked.

Thanks. Yep coilovers are next on the list! Keeping my eye on the for sale section!

Thanks dude, I don't mind at all, if you need any help with anything drop me a pm.

Cheers i will do just have to decide what to do first haha!