The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My NA supra. Final pictures

JDukesy

Looking good dude, you are certainly steaming ahead with this! I wish i had time to play with my car...

Thanks mate! Im doing my best, have a couple of weeks free at the moment and seeing as i have not driven the car in over a month i thought it was time i got a move on! Only one more thing on the list for now (bucket seats) then just tidy everything up and see what happens after the summer. If everything goes well may be starting a bit of a project in the winter! ;)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking awesome mate! i've got a red N/A 5spd manual heading my way on friday (hopefully), might see if i could head to a Grampian wide meet and get some pictures of them all, would be tidy!

Awesome! Where abouts are you based! We will definitely have to have a bit of a mini meet!

yeah im attending. Should have my coilovers on by then also! I think im taking the car over to Ailsa and Kieran's on Saturday to do it as i have never done it before so they offered to help. Still waiting to here back on that but hopefully thats whats happening. :D

some pics after a clean today. Didn't manage to get the coilovers on last weekend but hopefully this weekend. I also ordered some new drop links which arrived today so will be putting them on at the same time.

Some pics with stock some with TRD. Im now pretty sure im going to go stock but i think i will just keep the TRD for now as im considering removing my skirts and spats as im currently in love with this car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjmxvaPzga0

Anyway here is the pics.

Looks good - I like the way it looks with both spoilers :)

Cheers :D

I think at the moment the stock is my favourite but not going to make a final decision until i have the coilovers on and its nice and low...then we shall see :)

Good choice! I'd say get yourself a shine diffuser and keep the TRD on there in that case!;)

Thats the plan...maybe the sale of my skirts can go towards the diffuser! Although having said that i need to buy all the bits and pieces to replace the skirts with first!

Few pics from crail at the weekend! Had the TRD spoiler on for it but having looked at the pics i have once again changed my mind and put the stock on. Unfortunately still not managed to get the coilovers fitted yet as having a few problems with them but hopefully get them on soon.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542032_436974056327917_157593177599341_1463234_255736436_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546244_436972926328030_838560585_n.jpg

Thanks to Ailsa for these :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Coilovers on! Delighted! Just letting them settle in and then will be dropping it more and setting it up properly next week!

EDIT: also forgot to mention while we were at it we gave my headlights a good clean up! No more faded yellow!

She is coming on nicely. Keep up the good work. It was good meeting you last week.

Thanks man. coilovers make SUCH a difference to the overall look! getting it set up and dropping it some more next week once they have bedded in properly! Was good to meet you also! Will you be going to the big Scottish meet coming up? Also meant to ask you, is yours de-cated? thought it sounded good and meant to ask but forgot haha!

Looks good mate. Sits alot nicer now. As Liam said it was good to meet you at the Motorfun show.

Need to get my coilovers sorted soon

Thanks :D Yeah was good to meet you guys! Hopefully see you both at the Scottish meet? Yeah definately get some coilovers! Really liking them so far, make the car look 100x better and i really like the way it drives now, much firmer and a lot more feel.