JDukesy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do tell

Just so happens that i got 2 emails both within about 20 minutes of each other from 2 people who i have been waiting for reply's from for a few days now and I had just given up, presuming they had sold! Both are TT autos one is almost totally stock with full toyota service history and same owner last 10 years with only one owner before that, the other is BPU, stock exterior for what i would say was a great price! Although it does require me selling my car first :(

Think im going to put it up on ebay just now and try my luck. If it doesn't sell i have not lost anything.

I also just got an insurance quote for a TT which is 1k cheaper that what im paying now...although i think they may have quoted me for a UK spec so im not putting to much on that.

Just so happens that i got 2 emails both within about 20 minutes of each other from 2 people who i have been waiting for reply's from for a few days now and I had just given up, presuming they had sold! Both are TT autos one is almost totally stock with full toyota service history and same owner last 10 years with only one owner before that, the other is BPU, stock exterior for what i would say was a great price! Although it does require me selling my car first :(

Think im going to put it up on ebay just now and try my luck. If it doesn't sell i have not lost anything.

I also just got an insurance quote for a TT which is 1k cheaper that what im paying now...although i think they may have quoted me for a UK spec so im not putting to much on that.

Are they cars from here mate?

Cheers! Was good chatting to you last night! Looking forward to seeing how your audio build goes! Reminds me that i need to sort audio out in mine! I have had some speakers sitting in my room for over a year which need fitted! Haha

Yeah you too man. I'll wait and see how the audio build goes before I post it up on here incase it goes Pete Tong haha. Pulled my door cards off to look at the speakers and aftermarket ones have been cut into the door, its a mess! So make sure to get the brackets made up on here before fitting them :)

I made the mistake of driving Tony tt's BPU. The power delivery is ferocious. Half BPU wont cut it unless you are soley going for form not function.

It will no doubt cost more to mod an NA rather than just buy a built TT6 or auto but I'd rather know I was driving a car that ive put the time and effort into building instead of buying someones ready built car. Thats just a personal opinion but I also dont think I will ever sell my Supra unless I have the money spare when the do-luck next comes up for sale :D

This btw

I'll be building one up all going to plan, that's the fun of it IMO. But I guess if your getting TT autos at that price and you can shift yours for a good price then fair enough. Still put a 6 speed in and do all the cosmetics!

• 1 month later...
With any luck I think the supra is finally going this weekend so took today as an opportunity to get some last pics. I will miss it!

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a412/Dukesy/P1000997.jpg

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a412/Dukesy/P1000991.jpg

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a412/Dukesy/P1000999.jpg

Looking good dude! What are you doing with your TRD? There's a few members wanting 1 ;)

Looking good dude! What are you doing with your TRD? There's a few members wanting 1 ;)

Going with the car im afraid!

Autumn pictures are the best! :thumbs:

They are. Although I wish i had gone out a week ago to take pictures as the colours were better, its getting a little late in the year now.