The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Supra with 600+ BHP,

Carbon_Bullet

Hi all,

I'm back again, after selling my supra nearly a year ago,

I'm looking to part with around 14-16k for my ideal supra. Preferable in the next 14 days!!!

Spec I would prefer :- 6 Speed single turbo with power between 500-700 bhp, best in white, but I'm open to any colour, would save me money if it had the ridox kit on,

If the above isint possible, my other option is to buy a cheap aerotop, strip it and build it up from scratch , so I would also need a TT6 donar,

PM me with what you have please :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your criteria are a bit confusing.

Over 600bhp

Modified or standard

Don't see many 600bhp standard cars :p

Your not going to find a White, single, aero, 6 speed unless your willing to pay a lot more! And wait a long time :)

Modified or standard , ment in the visual bodykit way

And I know you carnt get areo manuals unless its been modified that way but I thought I'd throw it in there :)

Max money I can part with would be £15500... Give or take a few quid ;)

You can have mine for that but the price would not include the number plate, wheels & tyres, brakes, suspension, diffusers, wing and bonnet, T51R Tubbie or the new Recaro interior.

Bank transfer will be OK.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?260342-Jap-Performance-photoshoot-pics-(warning-picture-heavy)-D

His not selling ;)

Doubt you could find many cars which would give a Veyron a run for it's money... with it's roof off! :D

Yeah most proberly the best supra I've ever seen :) pretty much perfection ! Carnt see that going cheap lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.