The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can anyone else smell war with europe looming

mellonman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason Russia and China will freely deal with these mentalists is that they have no regard for life. I feel for the people of Iran, that nutcase in charge is going to get many of them killed.

IMO Israel has shown a huge amount of restraint, though I doubt they will hold back for long :(

No regard for life? I don't see Russia, China, India killing thousands of civilians in "wars" across the globe.

The media regard him as a nutcase, but if you believe all of that you'd believe anything.

The guy has managed to keep the country in tight order, low unemployment, taxes & good economical growth dispute the recession. Israel for years have been going on about Iran having developed WMD just like they did on Iraq. If Iran wanted to then they would have done this a long time ago, remember they are not a 3rd world country. With a high focus on education & research which is constantly invested by the government.

Just because they don't jump when Israel/America say jump, don't make them the bad guys.

Sorry for the off topic. :)

No regard for life? I don't see Russia, China, India killing thousands of civilians in "wars" across the globe.

The media regard him as a nutcase, but if you believe all of that you'd believe anything.

The guy has managed to keep the country in tight order, low unemployment, taxes & good economical growth dispute the recession. Israel for years have been going on about Iran having developed WMD just like they did on Iraq. If Iran wanted to then they would have done this a long time ago, remember they are not a 3rd world country. With a high focus on education & research which is constantly invested by the government.

Just because they don't jump when Israel/America say jump, don't make them the bad guys.

Sorry for the off topic. :)

Sorry, I meant no regard for the lives of their own populations and territories they perceive to be their own.

The US may have its problems, but Iran really is the bad guy in this case. They sensor the media thoroughly (even more so than China) and make all sorts of ridiculous claims on how advanced their culture and industry are.

For such a 'well educated' society, their indigenous industries seem to be limited to oil.

Sorry, I meant no regard for the lives of their own populations and territories they perceive to be their own.

The US may have its problems, but Iran really is the bad guy in this case. They sensor the media thoroughly (even more so than China) and make all sorts of ridiculous claims on how advanced their culture and industry are.

For such a 'well educated' society, their indigenous industries seem to be limited to oil.

To a certain extent I'll agree, especially China.

That is what the media portrays of them, they are leading edge (bleeding edge in some cases) in eye speciality, science & plastic surgery. Majority of the women who study at University go on to become scientists, or are involved in the medical/pharmaceutical industry. Though obviously according to the media women are oppressed & aren't allowed to leave home.

They have a strong & advance army, clearly shown when America & Iraq spent 8 years (working with Saddam) to over throw them back in 1979. Though obviously this is all lies & that period was a fluke.

Correct though, Oil & Gas are the leading industries in Iran...no point in the largest industries being clothing when Oil & Gas are in huge demand.

:)

Are you having a laugh? They might not be killing them today but they certainly have in the very recent past.

Russia not in wars? Clearly you missed most of the wars they fight in the old USSR etc, the fact they invaded Afganistan etc. To suggest that Russia hasn't killed thousands of civillians is bizarre.

Going slightly further back they even had a bloke called Stalin who was pretty mean.

China not fighting? Really??

India... again are you trying to suggest their army hasn't been active in the past?

Are you having a laugh? They might not be killing them today but they certainly have in the very recent past.

Russia not in wars? Clearly you missed most of the wars they fight in the old USSR etc, the fact they invaded Afganistan etc. To suggest that Russia hasn't killed thousands of civillians is bizarre.

Going slightly further back they even had a bloke called Stalin who was pretty mean.

China not fighting? Really??

India... again are you trying to suggest their army hasn't been active in the past?

I wasn't referring to the past marble. :)

• 3 weeks later...

really? have you been to iran? have to ever bothered to actually see beyond what the "free british media" are showing you before you came to this conclusion? maybe you should do some light reading and understand why the US/UK/Israhell want to attack Iran other than the usual BS of "oh they have nuclear weapons programs".. (a good place to start would be why the shah of iran was installed by the Britain/US and what happened then!!!) .... israel has over 300 nukes, isn't signed up to the NPT and doesn't allow inspections of it's nuclear capabilities to any international organisation such as the IAEA.... surely they are a bigger threat to world peace?

I shouldn't be saying this on here as it is top secret but there will be a study report coming out in 2015 that proves that crystal meth enhances driving skills and that soon the army's idea of training will consist of watching power rangers dvds rather than risking everyone's lives against a bunch of warped goat herders, The other part of the report states that yes although our navy is not quite what it used to be and yes our budget realistically can only afford a few kamikaze goldfish armed with a devastating eco light bulbs we will now challenge any other nation to either a snowball fight under rule 41 which clearly states snow must be free or my preferred method of a top trumps system of whose currency has lost more value against others.

As long as we don't go to war with Poland... They outnumber us 5:1 and that's just in the UK! :D

Nothing to add, except that did make me spit my tea out.

Oh and as for Russia not killing people - didn't they recently try to take out Georgia? 2008 IIRC.

I think North Korea will be the interesting one to watch, and Iran. And the French, always watch the French.

really? have you been to iran? have to ever bothered to actually see beyond what the "free british media" are showing you before you came to this conclusion? maybe you should do some light reading and understand why the US/UK/Israhell want to attack Iran other than the usual BS of "oh they have nuclear weapons programs".. (a good place to start would be why the shah of iran was installed by the Britain/US and what happened then!!!) .... israel has over 300 nukes, isn't signed up to the NPT and doesn't allow inspections of it's nuclear capabilities to any international organisation such as the IAEA.... surely they are a bigger threat to world peace?

So all of the other middle eastern countries are wrong then? Iran are openly racist (watch any footage of the lost RQ170) and have a serious little man complex.

You have no proof that Israel even has one nuke, so where has 300 come from? I'd agree that Israel probably has nuclear weapons, and I'd go as far to say I suspect they've had them for quite some time now. (a couple of decades at the very least)

Israhell? Israel is a beautiful country, it's inhabitants aren't brainwashed like those of Iran (where censorship is even higher than China!) Have you been?

So all of the other middle eastern countries are wrong then? Iran are openly racist (watch any footage of the lost RQ170) and have a serious little man complex.

You have no proof that Israel even has one nuke, so where has 300 come from? I'd agree that Israel probably has nuclear weapons, and I'd go as far to say I suspect they've had them for quite some time now. (a couple of decades at the very least)

Israhell? Israel is a beautiful country, it's inhabitants aren't brainwashed like those of Iran (where censorship is even higher than China!) Have you been?

My wife has a few times, found out recently my boss has as well, not with work but on holiday! (Not recently obvious).

They are strict as a country, could explain why they didn't have a recession like us and the rest of the world. ;)

i've watched plenty of footage of the RQ170 ... on which you've missed the point, what was it doing over irans airspace in the first place? by example, if germany was flying secret drones over london would YOU consider it an aggressive act of war?

Iran hasn't started a war in over 200 years... the last one it fought for 10+ against iraq was due to good ol Britain/American propping up sadaam and kicking it all off!

there is plenty of proof of israels wmd, case in point: Mordechai Vanunu .... secondly why is israel not susceptible to the same conditions as are being imposed on every other country developing "suspected" nuclear power/weapons?

as for israels inhabitants not being brainwashed or racist???.... here are a few examples:

1) http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-allocates-funds-to-help-former-idf-soldiers-become-sushi-chefs-1.404985

2) http://electronicintifada.net/blog/ali-abunimah/israeli-jewish-hate-rally-against-africans-tel-aviv-caught-video-haaretz-deletes

3) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16335603

4) http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-has-101-different-types-of-permits-governing-palestinian-movement-1.403039

tell me what do you actually know about Iran other than what you've heard on sky news/bbc?

lastly, even if you don't bother clicking on any of the other links - i urge you to at the very least watch this:

I'd rather live in a recession and be free.

Then you'd be in depression, not exactly living free is it. ;)

Iran openly said we won't be a muppet of the US, this is not just now, look at the history of when Bush's dad was in charge. They tried taking out Iran then and failed, they provided Saddam with all the fire power he needed (including WMD) and training to take out Iran but they failed.

History is repeating itself.

Then you'd be in depression, not exactly living free is it. ;)

Iran openly said we won't be a muppet of the US, this is not just now, look at the history of when Bush's dad was in charge. They tried taking out Iran then and failed, they provided Saddam with all the fire power he needed (including WMD) and training to take out Iran but they failed.

History is repeating itself.

Little bit off topic, but did they ever find any real evidence that Saddam had WMD? I don't believe so. Yes a few minor finds but nothing on the scale that formed the basis of going to war for. 20 minute warning springs to mind. Now there used to be this guy, Dr kelly I think his name was, he would know most likely maybe we could ask him, oh no he's dead.