The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Winter is the time for modding! Your 2012 Upgrades?

JamieP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody hell JP ha ha you got a screw loose but in the nicest possible way :), that nitrous system is something else.

I just treated myself big time too...:sly:

My orange beast is with Lee so im going to be bored, Im just trying to get as much money together as possible

I hope I'm in after you - most parts are lined up, just need to pull the trigger with Whifbitz and Owen Developments. Titan's bits are ordered and are en-route :)

I hope I'm in after you - most parts are lined up, just need to pull the trigger with Whifbitz and Owen Developments. Titan's bits are ordered and are en-route :)

Yours will be there and finished by the time mines out, im trying SO hard to pay for the build out of polishing jobs money... hard work.

I saw yours last Sunday Rob looked great by the way

Thanks Ricky. I cant wait.

Wide arch ridox arches and some SP3's with a BGW and you will get in every magazine going:cool:

Its on my List of things for this year. :thumbs:

Not the BGW but apart from that, i agree, buy barneys arches Geo :innocent:

If there still going when i need them yup, they'll be mine. :D

Been giving mine a good clean up the last few weeks, so nice having a garage again, kids go to bed and i dive out in the garage for a couple of hours most evenings, removed all the dynamatt and resprayed the boot, looks mint in there again now, ive got a billet nitrous bottle bracket on order and along with my billet PHR battery box it should look great.

Im sick of the lexan rear screen so thats going, it scratched so easy and just looks messy now so going to put a glass screen back in.

Next jobs to do are make up some braces for the IC pipes so i dont have any issues with pipes blowing off anymore, also going to pick up some sheet alley and make a front undertray to connect up with my SRD undertray.

Im not going to be doing a great deal to the car next year, just drive and enjoy it mostly, only real upgrade i have planned is a Titan direct port nitrous kit (same as the picture below) to replace my single port kit, with even flow to all cylinders im going to push it a bit further.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/titanmotorsportsnos.jpg

Loving that setup, looks mental :thumbs:

Tailing end of next year I am planning on having the NA engine taken out put in a 2JZ-GTE.

Possibly put in hybrid turbo's so then I can ran them safely at 1.2, bigger injectors & full BPU mods.

I am keeping the body stock... just waiting for Darron to sort me out his wheels, good suspension drop & a nice lip.

Oh, and got to get the interior up to date & then it should look very :cool:

Upcomming year:

Saving for complete 6spd, aftermarket clutch and mid/large frame tubby setup alone with everything needed going single.

Done this year:

NA-T on xspower allong with one sided intercooler and emanage ultimate, 6puck clutch (HATE IT!), 3'' midpipe.

Painted rims matt black, got rid of the silly audio components like double subwoofer and amp.

TT engine swap without the stock tubby's

TT 3.7 auto dif swap