The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra Concept

Guest GRIDDD

Nicely done with some good touches. Love the rear - a good modern take on the MKIV rear. Front quarter reminds me of the Nissan GTR and the line running around it actually detracts from the flowing curves (although I know why you put it on) bot overall it gets my vote - a superb modelling exercise.

Has Jamie P bought one yet?!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even top gear talk about you ;), not sure jeremy clarkson can talk about it anymore on the show ;)

Topgear, where? :)

I do this for fun, I work with games normaly.

I've driven this car... and I felt cool. :cool:

...is what I should be saying in a few years time! I reckon a few minor adjustments to give it that final production look and it would be a cracker of a car! I love how you kept the whole MKIV look but modernised aswell. Brilliant!

I have one issue with the design... rear view visibility.

Have you done any aerodynamic graphing for it? And thought about building the engine in CAD? I think those two would top it off. :)

No nothing like that, and it takes alot of time to make a engine, and it´s not much of design going in to it so i´m not going to waste my spare time on it :)