The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra Concept

Guest GRIDDD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dreaming to see something like this : 3.6L 3JZ-GTE I6 TT 450hp+ New Getrag 6 speed and a nice design that reminds of the old model. I'm sure this will never happen though ... Car manufacturers don't really care of what people want.

This Supra concept is the best yet, but i find it a little bit too massive and the rear end is too radical for me.

you said you design games normally but you done this for fun, carreer change maybe? I love it. See if you can find a friedly arab in the UAE to fund a one off build.:D

If you have a email to a Friendly arab in UAE with alot of money send it to me ;)

Thx all for the replys.

Edited by GRIDDD (see edit history)

I think the black lineage around the car just makes it. If someone said this was from one of the big studios I would not only believe them, but take my hat off to them. Awesome.

That's what ruins it for me, I don't like the headlights either. I do however think it's amazing work, very talented dude :)

I'm dreaming to see something like this : 3.6L 3JZ-GTE I6 TT 450hp+ New Getrag 6 speed and a nice design that reminds of the old model. I'm sure this will never happen though ... Car manufacturers don't really care of what people want.

This Supra concept is the best yet, but i find it a little bit too massive and the rear end is too radical for me.

I like that setup, good call :cool: