The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenblockseal
For about the 18th time, can i have my refund please?????? Im sorry but every time anyone ask's about refunds you just reply to the other posts. Iv'e waited nearly four months now, and once its sorted i can stop bothering you about it.

let me get the bits out mate and ill see what i can do about any refunds after that

one thing at a time

Wow wow wow.... You mean once everything is sold, we will never hear from you again...... How can you tell me to wait when i've already waited FOUR months. It took me 30 seconds to send the money to you via online banking. So it should only take the same to give it back. While your online RIGHT NOW you could be sending the money across

Guest kenblockseal
Wow wow wow.... You mean once everything is sold, we will never hear from you again...... How can you tell me to wait when i've already waited FOUR months. It took me 30 seconds to send the money to you via online banking. So it should only take the same to give it back. While your online RIGHT NOW you could be sending the money across

i dont have access to the bank account you paid into so i cant do that

Guest kenblockseal

what are you owed for ?

Well who does then? Whats annoying is that you make it sound like i'm asking for a favour, you just reply'ed with " Ill see what i can do " When its not a case of, see if you can do a refund, you owe it to me. Basically you have my money and are refusing to give it me back, which is illegal. I don't know why you think it's fair to keep dragging this on and refuse to except that you need to hand it back over.

Edit: Im owed for the refund for the C02 kit, i'm the one who still has a dispute open with you, which was started months ago, also you have asked me for my bank details twice since, but still wont sent the funds over.

I'm still waiting for a partial refund too. Never got an single answer for that either.

Fuel kit costed £500 which got too small fuel lines / missed the correct ones and I'm asking £200 back to purchase right size lines for the kit. You know my Paypal address, waiting for the refund ASAP. Or in the other hand refund full £500, once refunded I'll ship the whole kit back to you.

I too am waiting for a refund on a set if rear lights I purchased in November. They turned up scratched and damaged. When I questioned ken about it he said he would see if he had another pair, that was months ago and still nothing. As I put in several PM's please give me a full refund and I will return the lights.

Hi mr seal ........... well you aint ken block are you lol, Massey has asked me to get hold of this shell for him , PM me if you can with a number i can contact you

cheers

steve

PMed you with my number plus a plan , give me a shout

Cheers Steve mate

Any luck on this?

OK Guys, I'm not going to get involved in anyones dispute. But I will say this; Kenny told me exactly what happened in his life recently, and whilst I will not relay it as it is private, it is absolutely terrible. If it had happened to me, the last thing I would be worrying about would be this forum. Derek, the manager of the garage where most of the goods are currently sitting, awaiting collection/postage, has had a troublesome time figuring out exactly who is owed what, due to the fact that he has inherited this problem half baked. The boys up there are all really nice guys, including kenny, and they treated me very well when I collected my parts. I'm sure that this will get sorted out fully in the end, and hopefully soon.

Lexmrk4: I have your parts, and if you would care to ring me please, and I will drop you a PM to remind you as well. We can arrange getting this stuff shipped over to the netherlands for you!

Please don't flame me, I won't respond to abuse. Please understand that all I have to go on are my own personal experiences dealing with Kenny and Derek, and they were very positive.

Guest kenblockseal

K1 your stuff just got loaded onto the truck 5 mins ago id imagine youll have it in France next week

Jarno your paperwork came from TNT this morning and is now with the parcel and is getting picked up today and id imagine it will be with you in Finland next week also

Guest kenblockseal
I too am waiting for a refund on a set if rear lights I purchased in November. They turned up scratched and damaged. When I questioned ken about it he said he would see if he had another pair, that was months ago and still nothing. As I put in several PM's please give me a full refund and I will return the lights.

refunds dont really work like that though do they ?

although i like how your jumping on the bandwagon of folk with real problems

Guest kenblockseal
Im owed for the refund for the C02 kit, i'm the one who still has a dispute open with you, which was started months ago, also you have asked me for my bank details twice since, but still wont sent the funds over.

what was wrong with the kit ?

what was wrong with the kit ?

Are you serious? I don't believe what I'm reading. I started a dispute with you nearly four months ago, it is still there for you to read in the 'dispute section' I sent you photos of all the marks and scratches that were on the kit, and we decided that I could send it back, and then get my refund ( I have all my Pm's saved proving this ). I then sent back the kit, and you even re advertised it back to the for sale section without paying me back, almost like you tried to sell it twice. And now all this time later, your asking what was wrong instead of paying out yet AGAIN. Can I just have my refund and end this issue now please. I'm tired of the back and forth messages.

I'm still waiting for a partial refund too. Never got an single answer for that either.

Fuel kit costed £500 which got too small fuel lines / missed the correct ones and I'm asking £200 back to purchase right size lines for the kit. You know my Paypal address, waiting for the refund ASAP. Or in the other hand refund full £500, once refunded I'll ship the whole kit back to you.

Still nothing, no refund, no respond. Action please!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.