The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was back in the uk I would do this for you.

I thought all this had been sorted when the parts were getting sent out. I received mine eventually after a long time like a lot of others on here as far as I'm aware.

I feel sorry for you that this is still going on. If anyone can help you out it would be nice. Is anyone else apart from yourself still waiting on parts?

How many overseas people are waiting for parts? Or people living too far away to collect? Pm me with details of what you are awaiting and I may be able to help with a collection and forwarding service.

Pm's only please.

i thought this was all sorted.

To be honest i am suprised no-one has just gone up and collected there parts by now - 4 months is a long old wait especially AFTER paying your cash for the item(s)

It is a long wait then again when people wait 4 months for new parts from MVP we all seem to bend over and take it , me being one of those aswell .

It is a long wait then again when people wait 4 months for new parts from MVP we all seem to bend over and take it , me being one of those aswell .

Yeha but totally different mate - i waited just over 4 months for my SSR wheels from MVP - but i KNEW i would have to wait, and i got fortnightly updates from them to keep me in the loop - this setup is totally different unfortunately.

So about the shell that I've expressed many times since the thread started and was the first, is it still available??

And when can it be collected?

If you have trouble trying to get hold of me it's because i am in afghan but supra steveo will be working on my behalf with the payment and sorting a collection

Cheers

Al

Guest kenblockseal

Hello

Sorry ive not been on in a bit as i do have my own business to run and its hard when no ones helping me.

ok heres where i am at

K1 : Ill get your stuff away by the end of the week courier company is organised.

Jarno : Your pallet is and has been sitting waiting for your courier to collect as it has been for a long long time. Your courier phoned today

and i gave him some misinfo by mistake and told him it was gone but now realise that was another shipment to Sweden. Please recontact them and get

it picked up.

Its not our fault youre courier hasent collected the pallet, Its been sitting for months.

LexMK4 : I tried the link given to me here but as you go to process the parcel it doesnt allow me to complete due to size.

Theres still a few bits going for sale and would have to be cash and collection to save me the hassle

Aerotop Shell is £500 (Theres tons of other parts that will be included with this lots of miscellanous items)

Big TT6 Diff £250

Bogarts with mickey thomson ET Drags (They have only done 3 passes ) £500

Manual gearbox, Prop, Diff , manual clocks , clutch pedal £1800 - sold pending payment/collection this weekend.

Anythging else i can help you guys with let me know, Ive cleared some space in the inbox.

Derek.

Ken or whoever you are, I have given you his phone number and he knows your, there is absolutely no more I can do about it!!! For god's sake, I live in 3000km away, if you really want things running you call to courier. Otherwise I am waiting full refund, I don't have patient no more for this case. I have done all my share, payed both to you and courier and to be honest I just want my money back because I think this delivery won't ever going to happen.

Theres still a few bits going for sale and would have to be cash and collection to save me the hassle

Aerotop Shell is £500 (Theres tons of other parts that will be included with this lots of miscellanous items)

Big TT6 Diff £250

Bogarts with mickey thomson ET Drags (They have only done 3 passes ) £500

Manual gearbox, Prop, Diff , manual clocks , clutch pedal £1800 - sold pending payment/collection this weekend.

Anythging else i can help you guys with let me know, Ive cleared some space in the inbox.

Derek.

:rlol: And you're STILL trying to sell stuff, My god :rlol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.