The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap performance feature.

hodge

Good luck bud. They are very lucky to get it in their mag IMO. With the exception of Michael's Renault liquid yellow Supra a month ago, I really haven't seen any other Toyota cars which come close to yours this year so I dare say you are already in-line for the best modded Toyota for 2011. If so then we can do an official handover of the title. That would make a good mag article, lol!

Michaels car is truly a stunner too so who knows mate.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck bud. They are very lucky to get it in their mag IMO. With the exception of Michael's Renault liquid yellow Supra a month ago, I really haven't seen any other Toyota cars which come close to yours this year so I dare say you are already in-line for the best modded Toyota for 2011. If so then we can do an official handover of the title. That would make a good mag article, lol!

Michaels car is truly a stunner too so who knows mate.

Thanks guys, really nice to hear that though IMO your cars, Robs, JamieP's as well as a few others are far more superior then mine

This club has really produced some fine looking Supra's lately

I remember seeing a mag which done a feature on 4 highly modified Supra's ... They all looked stunning together and thought it would be cool if a few of us done something like that one day when you all get your own feature done

Thanks guys, really nice to hear that though IMO your cars, Robs, JamieP's as well as a few others are far more superior then mine

This club has really produced some fine looking Supra's lately

I remember seeing a mag which done a feature on 4 highly modified Supra's ... They all looked stunning together and thought it would be cool if a few of us done something like that one day when you all get your own feature done

I like the sound of that Michael. Would be great publicity for the club.

John, Id ask for a cover feature if i was you, if they say no speak with some other mags.

I'll mention it Jamie, I think the Dan (the editor) is going to be at JAE so I'll get him over for a look at the car and go from there.

I'll mention it Jamie, I think the Dan (the editor) is going to be at JAE so I'll get him over for a look at the car and go from there.

I think they'd be crazy not to put yours on the cover. Although, you've always got the additional route of using HPI (the Australian mag that shot George's car at SRD before Suprapod) and guaranteeing another cover ;)

• 3 weeks later...

After a shot in this last weekend, I can confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that this thing really shifts! John was kind enough to brave the impending clouds and take me down his private runway strip as I was collecting my car from his anyway.

OMG! The pull on it is something else - bear in mind I've only ever been in my NA and you can imagine how f*!!*&g excited I was. The first run at 1.0 bar was totally mint but switching up to 1.4 just left me speechless... The acceleration and the sound are just freakin awesome and there was still a sense of more to come if we'd had a longer road.

The Mrs wanted a blast in it too and although she was playing it all 'cool' in front of Hodge, she didn't half go on about it on the drive home. All boosts my chances of getting more power into the old NA girl.

Absolutely top car mate!

After a shot in this last weekend, I can confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that this thing really shifts! John was kind enough to brave the impending clouds and take me down his private runway strip as I was collecting my car from his anyway.

OMG! The pull on it is something else - bear in mind I've only ever been in my NA and you can imagine how f*!!*&g excited I was. The first run at 1.0 bar was totally mint but switching up to 1.4 just left me speechless... The acceleration and the sound are just freakin awesome and there was still a sense of more to come if we'd had a longer road.

The Mrs wanted a blast in it too and although she was playing it all 'cool' in front of Hodge, she didn't half go on about it on the drive home. All boosts my chances of getting more power into the old NA girl.

Absolutely top car mate!

I would like to confirm at this point Steve squealed like a girl on full throttle and was looking for stuff to grab hold of. Robin (Steve's wife) on the other hand was totally cool n calm n just sat with her arms crossed and never flinched what so ever. On return she said, "it is quite fast isn't it".

Great stuff mate pleased you both enjoyed it. Keep picking away at her about the TT conversion I'm sure she'll come round.

LOL! I'll have you know it wasn't actually a squeal, just a sharp intake of breath...

At least I didn't have to change my knickers when I got home - that was why she was so quiet :tongue:

That happens to woman all the time when they sit next to me mate I'm used to it lol.