• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done John !!!

Really pleased for you buddy and well deserved mate

Just have to think of a nice location now

Really enjoyed my photo shoot and I'm sure you will...Make sure you bring some food and drink with you, I thought it would only take an hour or so but ended up 3 to 4 hours and I was starving ! Lol

I best take a trailer then cos I can put some food away in 4 hrs lol.

Thanks so much for your help on this Michael, I seriously owe you a favour.

Thanks so much guys, I can't wait to phone the editor on monday and arrange something.

Thats awesome news John, my dream is the same too as i would love a feature... fingers crossed my build might get one.

Well deserved mate, im happy for you. Makes all the blood, sweat and monster energy consumed all worth while.

By the time you get to a shoot and polish the engine it will take that long the photographer will get pi$$Ed off n go home lol.

Thanks so much guys, I can't wait to phone the editor on monday and arrange something.

By the time you get to a shoot and polish the engine it will take that long the photographer will get pi$$Ed off n go home lol.

bloody hell thats rich coming from you ha ha, have you seen your engine!

best of luck matey

i hope something will come of it. i wrote loads to mags when i had the non turbo but i think thats why as it was a na

I sent loads of pics to mags of my blue supra and didn't get anything back at all.

Congrats, but be prepared to be bored, on my previous mag photoshoots it's taken hours and just continuous "move the car here, turn the wheels here, put the lights on, drive here, do this, do that", I usaually just end up leaving them the keys and wander off:d

My wife doesn't drive it so I ain't letting some random have a go that's for sure.

it's the millennium bridge links the quayside near the crown court too the Baltic art gallery thingy, I think the gate is in the town centre isn't it?

Yeah, The Gate is at the top end of town heading up to Stowell street / China town area.

Well done Hodge - really pleased the the mag came through for you! Dusk time quayside shots would be mint, gotta try for some Tyne Bridge action too....

Congrats, but be prepared to be bored, on my previous mag photoshoots it's taken hours and just continuous "move the car here, turn the wheels here, put the lights on, drive here, do this, do that", I usaually just end up leaving them the keys and wander off:d

when someone speaks like that you know they have a car which is a little bit special. :)

Yeah, The Gate is at the top end of town heading up to Stowell street / China town area.

Well done Hodge - really pleased the the mag came through for you! Dusk time quayside shots would be mint, gotta try for some Tyne Bridge action too....

That's what I was thinking Steve. A night time shoot on the quayside but odviously the editor will have the final say but fingers crossed.

Had a call from Jap performance tonight, they want to do a feature on my Supra.

I've got to call the editor on Monday morning to arrange a date and venue for the shoot.

I did hear that JP needed a half-page slot filling in the insurance section on page 106, LOL

Well done John mate!! Perhaps they will have a front cover shot of your car with its bonnet open, showing that stunning engine of yours off? Fingers crossed mucker.

I did hear that JP needed a half-page slot filling in the insurance section on page 106, LOL

Well done John mate!! Perhaps they will have a front cover shot of your car with its bonnet open, showing that stunning engine of yours off? Fingers crossed mucker.

That would be superb but yeah fingers crossed Andy.

That would be superb but yeah fingers crossed Andy.

Good luck bud. They are very lucky to get it in their mag IMO. With the exception of Michael's Renault liquid yellow Supra a month ago, I really haven't seen any other Toyota cars which come close to yours this year so I dare say you are already in-line for the best modded Toyota for 2011. If so then we can do an official handover of the title. That would make a good mag article, lol!