The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My girlfriend took pictures.

jazz1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks awesome. its clearly obvious in the thread title that you have some sweet photos of your car.... yet check the amount of views on this thread!.....

Replies: 56

Views: 1,098

people are obviously hoping for something else??? lol. car looks sweet, are they do luck front wings?

How many years now have we been waiting for some half decent pics? And when we do finally get them they're not even taken by Jazz! :D

I'm not keen on the front grill, a more open mesh would be better IMO, and get rid of the bloody CO2 kit thing already.

looks awesome. its clearly obvious in the thread title that you have some sweet photos of your car.... yet check the amount of views on this thread!.....

Replies: 56

Views: 1,098

people are obviously hoping for something else??? lol. car looks sweet, are they do luck front wings?

Thanks yes do luck late wings.

How many years now have we been waiting for some half decent pics? And when we do finally get them they're not even taken by Jazz! :D

I'm not keen on the front grill, a more open mesh would be better IMO, and get rid of the bloody CO2 kit thing already.

Lol thanks I have not had time, need to change it over to a black one.

Now that's an awesome looking supra Jazz! :thumbs:

Out of curiosity, did you buy the car the way it is or was it stock?

It was indeed stock silver, then I had the wings west lip, veilside skirts, arches, spats and I hated how fat the car looked with them on. So after 1 year I finally convinced my dad to respray the whole car and removed the hideous veilside parts to the do luck combo:D.

Looks great Jazz. Awesome looking car.

Its been a pleasure watching your car develop. Well done mate

Nice to see my numberplate holder still on the car. I had to remove mine so thats the last one and now an exclusive item :D

Thanks Ed, been a long step but thanks to this forum I finally got the way I always wanted the supra to look:).