• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrong scotty, he is just scared of getting beat by NA power :D

C'mon Josh.

He wont :D - but each to there own and all that :)

Im just wishing I could take the Supra but if I didnt make the decision to do the bits I want to do on it now I never would get round to do them as I love driving it soooo much :)

He wont :D - but each to there own and all that :)

Im just wishing I could take the Supra but if I didnt make the decision to do the bits I want to do on it now I never would get round to do them as I love driving it soooo much :)

Ahh yeah i forgot you're running scared too, i like your excuse though :p

owh no i hope they do she will go mental as she really wanted to do it at the pod but couldnt as i didnt know she had to have a band as well, let me go check

thanks for the heads up john

If she is allowed then she should be able to get in any car, if so im sure a trip down the strip in marks car will be possible, it should pop in the 10's if the tracks ok.

owh no i hope they do she will go mental as she really wanted to do it at the pod but couldnt as i didnt know she had to have a band as well, let me go check

thanks for the heads up john

I'm sure Shakespeare don't allow passengers. Tell her they do so she still goes then "find out" on the day.

Either way, there's a decent straight road on the way in that's fun to have a blast up :)

Are people going for both days or just sat or sunday ?

Just the Saturday for me. It's too far to go there and back both days and not far enough to justify staying over at a hotel or whatever. Also, one day's racing is more than enough for me.

My car is in bits again. but should be ready for saturday , Dude at AFR is working hard on this one . If there is time he will be fitting the new t6. I think the 500 shot of nos system, is allready fitted , and looks well good. TDI for mapping friday. This will be the last drag meeting for me this year to get a good time, Sould be a good day.

Edited by mark newman (see edit history)

My car is in bits again. but should be ready for saturday , Dude at AFR is working hard on this one . If there is time he will be fitting the new t6. I think the 500 shot of nos syterm, is allready fitted , and looks well good. TDI for mapping friday. This will be the last drag meeting for me this year to get a good time, Sould be a good day.

Lol, you fitting the built engine or doing a T6/500 shot on the stock lump? :D

Manifold is all fitted Mark as you saw, the house size FMIC you dropped off i have rented out to some Cosovans for the weekend and the drag wheels and brakes are just funny, we'll get those and the HKS front shocks on monday as well as the fmic, there is a hole in the FMIC piping for the spool up kit as well so both kits should be fitted, can't promise getting the Turbo swapped over in time though.