Shakespeare Drag RWYB Warwick - 15th/16th October -

scotty71

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much do they charge at Shakespear to spectate and how much to run? Have been thinking that if the weathers ok we may take a run over.

Have a look on their website, all the information is there. I think it's about £12 to spectate for a day, but not entirely sure.

Have a look on their website, all the information is there. I think it's about £12 to spectate for a day, but not entirely sure.

Last year it was twelve to get in and an additional twenty to drag unlimited runs. They don't allow passenger rides though. I will cam all the supras ;)

Mark says hes going for broke !!!! He has tony licences old engine but is thinking abouta 3.2 same as going in Daywalker so I don't think hes that bothered.
I hope that it will be in the 10s this weekend as it will be the last weekend of the year before the new 3.2 Jun engine , for next year, as the car will need to be in the low 9s ,as the cars in the hks are hitting into the 9s this year. May not bother with tony licences built engine, but would be a good spare. If I can get into the tens with a stock lump ,small turbo, I will be happy with that, for now. Dude will also be driving the car on the saturday, and he seems to be abit quicker then me , But I run with the cd on and the air con just to cool things down .