The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shakespeare Drag RWYB Warwick - 15th/16th October -

scotty71

are you chaps not worried about the weather? being so late in the season i am up for it but its a long way to go for nothing if its wet

I went to the one last year around October time and it was fine. I just checked the weather the day before, before I made a decision.

I'll probably do the same this year.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Are most going on the saturday then? i may drive home at night and come back sunday just to watch.

Should hopefully have the new engine and manifold on by then but i am still 50/50 on using drag tyres or to stick with road tyres.

Im planning to run the car on the saturday, might go the sunday with the family.

If you have drag tyres use them i say, i was never one for mechanical sympathy....

I'll more than likely just go on the Saturday. Not far enough to stay over, too far to travel there and back twice.

Im starting my winter jobs on the car now so I "may" not be in the Supra. I will definately be there on the saturday though, cam and jib in hand :) - So a social day for me rather than trying to get in the 9's opps I mean sub 13.5 :D

this may be the first run out in mine :)

wouldnt mind smashin my 14.3 like!

Are you going matey, your the closest to getting the no.1 drag spot, get some decent rubber on and take the record :D

Oh and BTW you may have the 2nd fastest (non nitrous) N/A in the world, just waiting on confirmation of times.