Shakespeare Drag RWYB Warwick - 15th/16th October -

scotty71

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car is in bits again. but should be ready for saturday , Dude at AFR is working hard on this one . If there is time he will be fitting the new t6. I think the 500 shot of nos system, is allready fitted , and looks well good. TDI for mapping friday. This will be the last drag meeting for me this year to get a good time, Sould be a good day.

I only fitted the 475 jets Mark not 500 !!!! Didnt want to push your luck !!!!

All i care about is my 60ft this time, just deciding to run with the 265-40-17 toyo t1r's or the 255-50-16 pilot sports.

agreed last time i run with 275-40-18

which had a massive affect i think when looking at the tyre size thread it added a wopping 20mph top end speed so have chucked on my old wheels with the 265-35-18 they have avons on but alot of tread and want shot of them so i can put something abit better on them for next year.

just see in the paper they recon the weather is good all week back in the 20s again