JustGav

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THATS THE PICTURE I WANTED LOL Josh having the time of his life :D

Its because he thought he was getting his head shaved next, Well thats what i told him anyway :D

Is that why he groped you're c#ck and kissed you in the carpark? Thanks Blackie for not shaving my head love Josh :rlol:

I have a few more and some vid clips mate, will stick them up. Thought you were doing pretty good! Drift area did look a little tight for the size of the cars tho :(

Thanks mate, my brother took a few videos for me but i was having a bit of trouble gettting them onto youtube. I'll have another go tonight.

Hi everyone, decided it would just be easier to join the supra forum rather than communicate through Kieran (monsween) so hello and stay tuned for the photos that made the cut (1792 in total to sift through!)

To quote Geo, I'm mrs monsween (if you don't already know me) and Team Beard's official photographer :)

Edited by AilsaMX5 (see edit history)