Supra pod 2011 Pictures & Video thread

JustGav

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just uploaded 900 pic's on picassa of yesterdays show down for you all to browse over hope you all like click on link below to veiw cheers Lui

Hope I covered most of your cars on pitside & on strip will ask Scotty who's doing DVD for us all whether he like disc of all photo's & maybe he might put a slide show disc in with dvd too

https://picasaweb.google.com/lui1966/SuraPod2011#

Great pics mate, thanks for taking a few of mine, cheered me up this morning ;)

That blue clio was my car. Done about 25 runs I think on Saturday. Best time was 14.8 at 93.8 mph. Need to work on my start as it just kept spinning on most runs.
Hey! I spoke to you when we was waiting to race again was in a grey Type R.

Very rapid clio, to be honest wasn't expecting it to be that quick!

And Abz, stop going on about this 'carrying a passenger lark', Im sure a passenger wouldnt make much of a difference when beaten by 4 lengths :D

Cheeky sod!

I have video evidence you only won by a whisker! So yes I'll be pulling the old "I had a passenger excuse for a while" :p

My one regret from the day is not finding and meeting you, even after you parked next to us at South Mimms! You did all the Aristos proud by hot lapping that thing time after time - and best ET of 13.5, if I recall correctly :) I also don't remember you being beaten by a Supra all day :D

Ahh that was you? (to be honest I'm not great company first thing in the morning, only had 2hrs sleep LOL) next time!!

soon as the track opened I lined up. I was originally meant to leave at 1, but since they didn't have a break I stayed till 1:45pm. Had a wedding to go to, otherwise I would of stayed.

these supras aren't all they're cracked up to be!!! *runs and hides*

Ahh that was you? (to be honest I'm not great company first thing in the morning, only had 2hrs sleep LOL) next time!!

soon as the track opened I lined up. I was originally meant to leave at 1, but since they didn't have a break I stayed till 1:45pm. Had a wedding to go to, otherwise I would of stayed.

these supras aren't all they're cracked up to be!!! *runs and hides*

you must be the guy in the white supra then that gave my brother a spin with you drifting great sport:thumbs:

700hp against a mini on Sunday Mini in the park, Sorry Geo, We know you had traction issues :D

hahahahah nice one, i knew this would pop up eventually, that thing was rapid, he did a 12.08 and i got a 13.06 beat my PB from the saturday. :D