• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fab pictures there Karolina

Loving the McDonalds Supra :haha:

Oh yes the bats :eyebrows:

lol, run Josh.... run!

You made me kick my drink over then fall in a bush. I want compensation...

:sly:

I must admit, when you hit my knee with it, it didn't hurt. When you got me on the finger, it stung for a few minutes!

You're a menace! :p

Edited by Josh (see edit history)

Guest Lindberg

Video from sweden. Some supras and other cars also. dont think there is one car under 500hp :)

You can also see my new black supra that I bought from jay.

Hi everyone, decided it would just be easier to join the supra forum rather than communicate through Kieran (monsween) so hello and stay tuned for the photos that made the cut (1792 in total to sift through!)

To quote Geo, I'm mrs monsween (if you don't already know me) and Team Beard's official photographer :)

When you getting the pictures up and when you starting my hat? ;) Welcome to the club too :)

this is what happens when you let some of the scottish, irish and blackie loose after a night of drinking :D

:rlol: excellent!

Always with the bomb jokes blackie, I'm going to send you one in the post along with some tablet(badly made short bread) :D

Yeah, me and Marty :D Im happy with the tablet but you can keep the tick tick boom :D

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

These are a few of mine.

Early start, waiting to board the ferry.

Meet at services.

Convoy with Attero & Ripped_Fear.

IOW arrival at Pod.

drift_bear's & marcAB10's, nice to finally meet you both.

Some Supras and others.

I hope they didn't bore you and I would just like to say a BIG thank you to all those involved in sorting this out, I know how much time and effort goes into an event like this and IMO this is the best club event I have ever been to. Well done to all involved.

Edited by Hammer (see edit history)

When you getting the pictures up and when you starting my hat? ;) Welcome to the club too :)

Tonight for the photos - 1200 take a while to upload to photobucket!

I'll start your hat soon, what colour did you want? I can do one same as monsween's if you like? Have tons of that wool still!

Decided on an animal yet or am I still surprising you? He'll be ready for your birthday ;)

Tonight for the photos - 1200 take a while to upload to photobucket!

I'll start your hat soon, what colour did you want? I can do one same as monsween's if you like? Have tons of that wool still!

Decided on an animal yet or am I still surprising you? He'll be ready for your birthday ;)

1200 holy cow! :blink:

I looking forward to the vids of me and Jamsey going at it, :D

Woah there, what you two did in the privacy of your hotel room is your own business and not something we want to see on here! ;)

trust me, he gets a good bumming, then the bumming is returned, :p

see who get bummed next year for the 3rd and final race. :D

Right, they have all uploaded.

I'm not going to post them all here obviously! I'll sort into a few folders and send the links out this evening.

Lots of rolling shots and drag photos :)

Videos will be available after the weekend as I need to get the upload cable off my dad.

drift_bear's & marcAB10's, nice to finally meet you both.

Was good to meet you too bud. :)

Right, they have all uploaded.

I'm not going to post them all here obviously! I'll sort into a few folders and send the links out this evening.

Lots of rolling shots and drag photos :)

Videos will be available after the weekend as I need to get the upload cable off my dad.

:thumbs:

Here we go...I've uploaded all 1207 to photobucket, but since there are a lot of Minis from Mini in the Park that you'll probably want to skip, I've divided them up into chunks.

Here's a few to get you started....

I took heaps of the drag strip action so these are here, try and spot your supra ;) -

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/AilsaMX5/Suprapod%202011/Drag%20Strip/

Shots taken under the Santa Pod sign are here -

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/AilsaMX5/Suprapod%202011/Santa%20Pod%20Sign/

SRD BBQ photos are here (along with all Geo's engine shots ;)) -

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/AilsaMX5/Suprapod%202011/SRD%20BBQ/

Members cars (rolling shots etc) and other random photos from the weekend (inc lots of different cars) are in the folders to the right of the screen in the main Suprapod 2011 folder here -

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/AilsaMX5/Suprapod%202011/

I'm still uploading these, so patience please! :)

If you do fancy going through all 1207 they are in the main Suprapod 2011 folder linked immediately above.

PM me with the links to the photos you'd like, along with your email address for me to send you full size versions.

Copyright applies :p I'll take the tag off if I'm credited elsewhere or if you intend to use any for prints.

Hi everyone, decided it would just be easier to join the supra forum rather than communicate through Kieran (monsween) so hello and stay tuned for the photos that made the cut (1792 in total to sift through!)

To quote Geo, I'm mrs monsween (if you don't already know me) and Team Beard's official photographer :)

Hi and about time too mrs! You have taken some cracking pictures once again. Especially no. 4 in my folder, you should always check your mirrors first! ;):D

Cheers mate :), I saw the black 182 parked up and it did look nice! Would have been good to have a go against you.

I put up a spotted thread on Cliosport.net yesterday about your black 182 if your a member on there, I think I recognise the name?

Yeah I was tempted but I know I'll end up breaking something, like my clutch or a driveshaft!

Just replied to your thread on CS. Never really check the spotted section tbh. I have the same name on there