Jamesy's 2011 Billet 6765H Project...!!

Jamesy

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well....what a cracking day yesterday - massive thanks to Lee and Ryan...

The car made 825bhp and 700ftlbs (660rwhp and 560rw ftlb) on TDi's hub dyno :D :D

Really is a cracking set up at TDi and i will only be using that dyno for future mapping/dyno. However im so happy with 825bhp there is no way im going to be pushing it more. Its nice and safe @ 1.8 bar and to go to 2 bar means changing WG and manifold and its just not worth it in my opinion. :)

yess.jpg

yes.jpg

yesss.jpg

I can believe that, i cannot believe what kind of results can be made with these new turbo's, its just unreal.

Ours is still in the build due to lack of time, but the T04r will also be replaced by the same model billett as yours or maybe a new Batmowheel tubby.

First thing is wheels and steroids for its buttocks though for now ;)

I can believe that, i cannot believe what kind of results can be made with these new turbo's, its just unreal.

Ours is still in the build due to lack of time, but the T04r will also be replaced by the same model billett as yours or maybe a new Batmowheel tubby.

First thing is wheels and steroids for its buttocks though for now ;)

Thanx mate yeah these DBB Billets and the new Batmowheel certainly take some beating in terms of the power they put out for a relativley small 67mm turbo :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok .... so Suprapod was a flipping disaster for me.... only managed 3 runs, best was 12.2 @ 125mph at low boost setting :rolleyes:

Then the BL box gave up on me :cry: and had to wait for recovery trucks, getting home at just gone 2am, pretty livid to say the least.

Just heard now the BL box is officially screwed, burnt out clutch, must have already been weak as wouldnt of happened after 3 tame passes. Will need a rebuilt but going to have to wait til next year and save up for it.

Wondered if anyone could donate me a stock TT autobox and torque converter please just so i can get the car running again for the meantime (its my friends wedding car in a few weeks!!)

If you can help, great :hi: