• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the comments guys ;)

i expect a few people will be along soon to take back certain comments :D

lol - to be totally honest mate id much rather people were honest still now, and if they dont like thats absolutely fair enough.... i like to know where i stand and accept positive and negative feedback (just not keen on rude comments!!)

:)

lol - to be totally honest mate id much rather people were honest still now, and if they dont like thats absolutely fair enough.... i like to know where i stand and accept positive and negative feedback (just not keen on rude comments!!)

:)

Good for you dude, and when I said certain comment I was reffering to the rude ones.

Any way car looks great and glad your happy with it. What's the next step for the old girl then?

What's the next step for the old girl then?

It was meant to be a quiet year ahead lol !!!

Its going into SRD for the manual conversion asap :D

..... then the only other things i'd really want to do is get leather front seats (or retrim my recaros) and sort out the facelift headlights as theyre a bit faded and the large chrome ring starting to corode.

It was meant to be a quiet year ahead lol !!!

Its going into SRD for the manual conversion asap :D

..... then the only other things i'd really want to do is get leather front seats (or retrim my recaros) and sort out the facelift headlights as theyre a bit faded and the large chrome ring starting to corode.

Awesome as soon as you have it converted to manual you can focus on more power :p

as for those drag wheels they are to die for! cant beat the drag look...brutal

Car looks good Jamesy, still not convinced on the arch add on looks to after thought for me.

You like it so that's what matters. Looking forward to the 6spd going in and the update best of luck with it all bud.

cheers luv then we can have a proper race ;)