Jamesy's 2011 Billet 6765H Project...!!

Jamesy

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice result mate glad your like ing the 3200 stall has it made a big diffrance?

Made the WORLD of difference for me mate :D

I really want them rims, stunning car jamesy, one of my favourites in the forum + its AUTO BABY!!

Thanx Rob was so nice to get behind the wheel again

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

WAHEY - fuel problem all fixed by Lee this morning!!! :D :D

Was just the pipe so no need to replace one of the 044's.....result! Drag wheels going on now and rasing suspension a bit more all ready for tomorrow.

Ryan's kindly said he'll tweak the map tomorrow as we go down the strip :D

575rwhp with wheel spin at 1.7 bar, it would be similar to my output mate if you had gone to TDI at that boost, so 2bar would be pushing 800hp.

But isnt 2bar past the effiency range for that turbo bud (something Lee had told me). Get it to TDI lets see what it can do.

575rwhp with wheel spin at 1.7 bar, it would be similar to my output mate if you had gone to TDI at that boost, so 2bar would be pushing 800hp.

But isnt 2bar past the effiency range for that turbo bud (something Lee had told me). Get it to TDI lets see what it can do.

yeah mate 2bar should be fine - Jamie was hooning around on this turbo at 2.3 bar :D ....will put a few more miles on it and see when Ryan can tweak it at TDi

Nice job so far Jamesy.

Turn up that boost dude ;)

Will do mate, all in good time :D .... got to put a few hundred more miles on it really as its a fresh engine before cranking it up too much :)

Thanx J shoukld be another good day

To be honest if u were bogging down with your 28" wheels and launching at 7k rpm, mine might bog massively with 28" wheels and only able to rev to about 3,200 rpm on the hi stall !!

Hard to say mate, the 67 spools quick so you may be ok, we will soon find out.