Jamesy

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see it coming back together.

Lee is fast, but ready for fast5? surely you will also need a remap mate?

I'm not getting my hopes up for Fast5 mate, although would be great some things just arent possible.

Will see how much we get done tomorrow and just take it as it comes. Yeah will need mapping as its got the new fuel system now so will be speaking to Ryan when we now the score :)

Lol, driving abuse weren't at fault for this one dude and never plan on going thro it again!!! The engine has been inspected and is very strong ;)

Should be a fun summer :cool:

glad to hear it mate, now go have some fun with it? i intend to do that to mine once iv got her home. :D Start up tomorrow cant wait, :D

Lol, driving abuse weren't at fault for this one dude and never plan on going thro it again!!! The engine has been inspected and is very strong ;)

Should be a fun summer :cool:

Then an expensive winter. Glad its getting sorted mate I remember your poor little face on that saturday morning.

She will be a handful when its done.

The long block spec is identical to mine Jamesy. I'm very interested in seeing how she holds up.

Good luck with it bud. And awesome work Lee, you certainly don't hang about. Have you started on the monster energy yet lol.