The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Adios Amigos

jevansio

Lol, just to confuse you even more, I'm looking for a mountain bike now, going to cylce to work, went for a 20 mile trip with my mate on Sunday and really enjoyed it, lots of my mates are into it so it'll help fantastically with me loosing more weight and keeping fit

Lol, just to confuse you even more, I'm looking for a mountain bike now, going to cylce to work, went for a 20 mile trip with my mate on Sunday and really enjoyed it, lots of my mates are into it so it'll help fantastically with me loosing more weight and keeping fit

You wont know what to do with all the spare cash ;) I didnt when mine went

Sad day. This was one of the inspirational Supras that grabbed peoples attention and made them want to improve their own cars. I know that was the case for me!

Hope you dont regret it.

That it was, Jay was one of the first members I met when I got my N/A back at the start of 2008. Always loved this car and to be honest I always thought it would be me buying the car off him when he came to sell it, had I not got the Aerotop project, I would of got this one in a heartbeat. Shame the car left the country aswell, however, it is eliminating my northern competition, slowly but surely :D

See you at Suprapod anyway fella, are you coming on the push bike? :D

You wont know what to do with all the spare cash ;) I didnt when mine went

I know, I can't wait to get to spend it on other stuff :D

You sound quite glum about the car: is that because of engine/mechanical issues? I know it was highly modified.

No, the car is running great, prolly the best it has run since the single conversion. Spending the last couple of year resolving these issues has taken it out of me, there are lots of reasons why I wanted out

That it was, Jay was one of the first members I met when I got my N/A back at the start of 2008. Always loved this car and to be honest I always thought it would be me buying the car off him when he came to sell it, had I not got the Aerotop project, I would of got this one in a heartbeat. Shame the car left the country aswell, however, it is eliminating my northern competition, slowly but surely :D

See you at Suprapod anyway fella, are you coming on the push bike? :D

Cheers matey, lol

Buying an NA Supra for a track car is just a big bloody project in disguise Jev.

You have been warned!:D

NA track car is way off, may never happen, i will never pump the money into a car like I did the Supra again,