Mario

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great work there Mario.

It looks bad a$$ from the back. How much width did you gain with arch rolling?

Cheers

Luc

I'm not sure about the width gained i should ask Bjorn about that, if you want me to measure something let me know as I will be going to Mijdrecht again to drop off my new tires..

I'm not sure about the width gained i should ask Bjorn about that, if you want me to measure something let me know as I will be going to Mijdrecht again to drop off my new tires..

Don't bother mate .. I asked just out of interest as I plan on getting wider rims on the rear too.

Good work ;)

Don't bother mate .. I asked just out of interest as I plan on getting wider rims on the rear too.

Good work ;)

''EDIT'' (had a word with Lorenzo today and confirmed It's about 20mm to 25mm max each side, should be enough for my needs I suppose, but the car is going to be lowered a little bit more at the front, and she's going to be raised at the back a little to achieve the stance I have in mind.;)

Edited by Mario (see edit history)

Visited the paintshop today to have a look over :)

Front windscreen went in without any problems last wednesday, they fitted the mesh in the c/f hood, this saturday the side skirts are going to be installed including the front bumper and facelift indicators, (which is also a little bit of wiring if i understood correctly), wiper arms and some other small bits.

P2100380.JPG

P2100379.JPG

P2100377.JPG

P2100404.JPG

P2100376.JPG

P2100366.JPG

P2100369.JPG

P2100375.JPG

P2100397.JPG

P2100388.JPG

wow looks awesome, must be the light then as some of the pics look like it's got a slight pearl :)

The Supra is still covered with dust from the workshop(s) where she has been for the last several months, the lights also don’t do justice to the color and layers of clearcoat imo, she looks so much brighter already when parked outside in the sunlight. Can’t wait to see her all cleaned up and polished, think that when at that stage the paint and clearcoat will come alive much more then what the above posted pictures shows us.