lexmk4

awesome car

Luxluc

Great work Mario.That looks awesome

tkddav3

those wheels just top it all off. top job matey
:thumbs:

FrankR

Damn that's look awesome Mario! Really like the fresh look :)And i'm really jealous on your headlamps

Thanks for the kind words guys,
Jos

Very nice project, hope to see this one at a meet this year?

@Jos I will be attending the dragonball 2012,

• 2 weeks later...

Last weekend my vis racing c/f bonnet got exchanged for an euro/uk-spec bonnet, this is the bonnet that I like:)She will be sprayed in 040 as well off course.IMG-20120227-WA0006.jpgPaul Whiffin supplied me with some under the bonnet goodies, thanks and thumbs up :thumbs:for Paul @ garage Whiffbitz for very fast delivery and proper packaging as always.P2240599.JPGThey've managed to testfit the parts already for me, the bonnet is already in the paint shop to be worked on.IMG-20120303-WA0001.jpg

Nice Mario...APR carbon plate is the one I have! Improves the bay no end!Like the billet rad clamps and TRD oil cap!:thumbs:
Cheers Westy, yes the APR carbon plate really improves the looks no doubt, I was considering an SRD cooling plate but couldn't decide, in the end I took the APR:)

Nice project Mario - I'll be interested in what you think of the Kumhos. Great wheel choice :thumbs:

Dan, I took her for a spin today to see if I wanted some adjustments on the allignment. It's 3 degrees down here but dry and didn't warmed the tires, lots of wheelspin in first and second gear and i'm just bpu. Maybe the tires need a warmer environment, or they just aren't that good.

Well will check again when she is completely ready, the temperature will be higher too in a few weeks of time. I'll let you know.

The eu/uk-spec bonnet is still in the paintshop, also the left rear spat is in de workshop as it had a tiny mark on it, I took her for a spin today to get familiar with the new allignment and if I had some they çould still redo the allignment before delivery. But the ride went all smooth and had no complains.P3060603.JPGP3060606.JPGP3060609.JPGP3060610.JPGP3060611.JPGP3060613.JPGP3060615.JPGP3060618.JPGP3060620.JPGP3060621.JPGP3060622.JPGP3060624.JPGP3060625.JPGP3060629.JPG

dandan

What a beauty!
:)

Thanks Dan,

Ian W

I've only looked at the last page and it has very likely been said already but, those wheels are stunning. They make the car for me already
:cool:

Thanks Ian W, yes that is very true, she should have been ready last week, but a last minute recall about the vis racing c/f bonnet which got exchanged last minute it caused some delay. I'd rather wait two or three more weeks and have the bonnet I like then take the supra home with the c/f bonnet that I actually like but not enough ;).

lexmk4

very nice

wheels look perfect in the rear arches

Thanks Lex!