The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh boy.... another <naughty mod word> behind the wheel

Kirk

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you lot are harsh on here, I'm sure everyone has done some stupid things, maybe this guy is crazy because of his nature. To me it looks like he's enjoying himself in a childish way, but give the guy a break......

Yes you are right...................................what should we break first? his nose or CD player???

Some of you lot are harsh on here, I'm sure everyone has done some stupid things, maybe this guy is crazy because of his nature. To me it looks like he's enjoying himself in a childish way, but give the guy a break......

I am assuming that there is some lost sarcasm in that post? The guy is a complete dick, can't really say much else...!! I imagine he was dropped and dragged up by his parents as a child.

H.

I am assuming that there is some lost sarcasm in that post? The guy is a complete dick, can't really say much else...!! I imagine he was dropped and dragged up by his parents as a child.

H.

I was going to say he was unloved as a child but it's probably true so that may be a step too far.

He replied to my message saying he was doing 160mph as his speedo has been conerted to mph?? Even though he has 320kph trd clocks and it was showing 100kmh when he was doin da Boom Boom :D

Here is his reply to me :jester:

ITS CONVERTED TO MPH !!!!!!!! N I GOT MORE POWER THAN A TWIN TURBO ! NO SAXO IS PASSIN ME WITH ALL THE NOS IN MY BABY !!!!!

He replied to my message saying he was doing 160mph as his speedo has been conerted to mph??

And yet later he says "way over the top risk other drivers im doin 60 on a 70 d*ck !!!!" :taped:

------------

"To be fair to him, I don't think I've ever seen a more effective way of making yourself look like a complete c@nt"

Superb! :thumbs:

oh dear, do you think he may be on here somewhere?

and he's a member here!!

Bet he wont post tho;)

Apparently so sir! Would be interesting to see his reply! :)