Reasons to be cheerful

Charlotte

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My front end is rebuilt! Having welded on a new front crossmember and bumper guide a little while back, it meant I could get everything else going! New bumper with RMM lip is on, new bonnet is on, new clear lensed headlights are in, new wings are on!

Just to put the dash back in and sort the brakes :D

We've just signed a huge deal with a new client - which means I can secure my guys future for at least another 30 months and recruit 4-6 people into the fold.

That's good news. If you need someone for the winter months let me know. :D

My reason to be cheerful is that this time next Friday we`re off on another Safari holiday. This time we`re going to India and will be visiting Bandhavgarth, Kanha and Ranthambore national parks. We also get to see the Taj Mahal, Agra fort and Delhi. Part of our trip involves an overnight Train journey to Katni, which could be interesting! We`ve had this two week trip booked for ten months and It`s finally almost here. I so hope that we get to see some Tigers in the wild where they belong!!!

It's friday, in 5 minutes I'm going home, then picking up the girlfriend, having an awesome evening with a rather nice bottle of red! And then, going to look at a Supra first thing tomorrow morning, if all is well, I'll pick it up next week. In the meantime, the sun's out, and I've got a convertible!

On top of all this, I'm going to win the Euromillions tonight!

Cheerful... Serious understatement me thinks!

Maybe it's just the influence of this thread and all it's loveliness, but I'm feeling decidedly chipper today - despite being amazingly busy at work and having to take over all the stressful meetings from my boss.

Might go and check out a tattoo place tomorrow, try to assuage my fears if I can.