The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reasons to be cheerful

Charlotte

As there's so much doom and gloom around I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to some happy thoughts.

So - if you've got something marvellous coming up, you've got a promotion, your dog just did a cartwheel, you found out you like marmite, or you're just plain happy - tell all.

Over to you. :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also cheerful because of boobs, not for any particular occurrence but just because they exist.

+1 best reply ever.

I should be getting a new motorbike (KLE 500) at the weekend practically free. I've just gained a new flatmate and the deal is I get the bike in place of 1.5 months rent. Seemed rude not to.

Well Alex (drift bear) and his mate jamie are travelling down for the weekend for my stag party so thats going to be a fun and interesting experience, also he is getting his car bpu'd by me so its a win win weekend.

Sounds ace! Have fun :)

My Sister had a little baby boy on Sunday so I'm now an uncle. That cheered me up for the week :)

Aww congratulations - babies are just the best aren't they?

I'm also cheerful because of boobs, not for any particular occurrence but just because they exist.

Excellent - it's certainly a reason to be cheerful.

My girlfriend is going to have fajitas waiting for me when I get back tonight at 6 then it's off to the pub to carry on her Stepdad's birthday celebrations.

Yum! I love fajitas. Hardly ever have them because they're too messy.

I should be getting a new motorbike (KLE 500) at the weekend practically free. I've just gained a new flatmate and the deal is I get the bike in place of 1.5 months rent. Seemed rude not to.

That sounds like a good deal - does it actually work? :)

I'm happy because I have a little project to organize my folks 50th Wedding anniversary.

My brother and sister are allowing me to get on with it, rather than the three of us doing things via endless cyber committee meetings etc...

Marquee and tentage furniture? Check.

Caterers? Check.

Mobile bar? Check.

What could possibly go wrong?

Getting my new bicycle soon. Never had a brand new good quality bike before so that's nice.

Also been told I'm more or less being promoted at work, my boss is leaving in a year and I'm taking over half his role along with another Engineer, so pretty much guaranteed a promotion in a years time.

Wife is getting better after being off for 6 months with depression - I know some of you who've got people with cancer etc. will be thinking "so what", but it's been a tough time for everyone, often caused because most people who've never had it keep saying "so what". Still, she's back at work now and counselling is going well. Another plus her counsellor praised how obviously in love and well connected we both are - which was nice.

Got laser eye surgery yesterday done, so this is day 1, after 21 years wearing if having to wear glasses :)

Oh, and Ibrar is finishing off my wheels which will no doubt look spiffing... and my car is almost done after the full respray which I'll hopefully have picked up within 2 weeks!

And then I'm off to Hawaii for 3 weeks end of April :D

My little girly will be turning 1 on the 12th of April so looking forward to that. Yestrday I recieved a big box of goodies sent from Jamie via Lee, all in preperation of going Single, exciting times ahead. My family are as happy and healthy as ever, work is good, money is OK. Life is generally good :)

That sounds like a good deal - does it actually work? :)

It's a cracking deal. Bike is a '91, but very tidy. Only drawback is it's purple with a pink seat! The lad already has a black seat cover and the rest can all get a liberal coating of matt black, job done.

It's a cracking deal. Bike is a '91, but very tidy. Only drawback is it's purple with a pink seat! The lad already has a black seat cover and the rest can all get a liberal coating of matt black, job done.

Hamerite?? ;)

As for me, I have the week off work as I have time to use before the end of the month or I lose it! So i'm on here seeing how many of you are actually on here during work hours

Josh, dude... WTF do you work? You really do live on here! :p