ripped_fear

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the Ridox lip! Good addition :thumbs:

Love the Ridox lip ! Car will be awesome with new wheels and coilovers. Great progress on this !

thanks mate i need to book the car in to be lowered still

95mkiv bought a chrome one and had problems. just tidy your current one up mate is my advice. unless you can visually check it first anyway as some are a bit wasted.

Really thanks for the info, maybe I will just re paint mine then, do you think it would look cheap if it was done silver or should i just stay safe and go black?

yea its a bit random il admit. im hoping to do my headlight intake a marble effect, as it needs a respray anyway and want to try something new!!

i think you should stick with black with the fan mate, get a stainless steel slam panel and it will set the whole lot off well for sure. new black hoses would look sweet in that bay IMO

yea its a bit random il admit. im hoping to do my headlight intake a marble effect, as it needs a respray anyway and want to try something new!!

i think you should stick with black with the fan mate, get a stainless steel slam panel and it will set the whole lot off well for sure. new black hoses would look sweet in that bay IMO

all in the pipe line :) i have been looking high and low for a metal rad pipe but no one does them for the NA. may get a wifbitz one in black with the branded name on it :) also going to get a slam pannel along with some more chrome bits :) just need to get the bits sorted i have already. my room if full of box's of parts :p