The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Meet - Yorkshire - 1st Tuesday of the Month

michael

Tom, you still on for TurboFit next week ? I Really felt for you mate when I saw that they had to postpone.

Hope it all goes well, and you're pleased with the results. How long is it in for?

Mike

Update to follow, but things are happening

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the parking like at Squires for late arrivals, I know that at Mascrat Manor (Our monthly meet), if you aren't there early you can't park.

It's unlikely we'll run out of room thanks to the field over the road but parking in the proper car park can get a bit tight - people don't like to park within the lines or close to the next car so it gets sloppy after a while :)

Just find a clump of Supras and block them in.

Hands up which three attendees went really fast on the way home straight past a copper sat on the other side of the road?

As usual, nice to see everyone and meet some new ones. Some luvverly Skylines there tonight too.

Quality turn out last night, I am sorry we did not spend as much time with you guys in the "supra" corner. Next month though?

We got a bit carried away looking at the quality cars that were in attendance.

Great night, thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the ride home on the M62 to Hull.

Templewaters was racing a R34. My car is over-fueling like mad, so found it hard to get the power down.....

Anyone know a decent place to get my SAFCII set up in Yorkshire?????

Mmm... I saw one of those 'motorway trooper' 4x4 things and an ambulance but no police - where were they?

Nice to meet some new people :)

Okay, I can't swear that it was the Rozzers. My contact says he was going too fast. They were just after the point were a black Supra style car tore off into the distance shortly followed by a silver Supra style car. :eyebrows:

Quality turn out last night, I am sorry we did not spend as much time with you guys in the "supra" corner. Next month though?

We got a bit carried away looking at the quality cars that were in attendance.

...and Supras are not quality cars? :tongue:

Who owns the black Supe with no spoiler?

Who owns the red Supra with Racing Development written on the side?

The black spoilerless supra was Simon, the lad I came with called Templewaters on the forum.

The red supra is on another club, but I talked him into defecting?

Supras are quality cars, I quote "exotica"

Okay, I can't swear that it was the Rozzers. My contact says he was going too fast. They were just after the point were a black Supra style car tore off into the distance shortly followed by a silver Supra style car. :eyebrows:

Hmmm I do recall seeing a black car leaving followed closely by a silver car. ;)

well next meet i hopefully will be bringing my old girl along all shiney and gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeming, and naked:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

i refuse to be the man in the passenger seat any longer :p just does not have the same affect turning up to a meet as a passenger

• 4 weeks later...

What time do you call early?

I am hoping to take a run up from Nottingham, will be leaving around 6:20ish. Has anyone got the address of this place and a postcode so I can stike in the SatNav or can I meet up with someone that knows where they are going?

What time do you call early?

I am hoping to take a run up from Nottingham, will be leaving around 6:20ish. Has anyone got the address of this place and a postcode so I can stike in the SatNav or can I meet up with someone that knows where they are going?

Buddy I would leave earlier! I could meet you at Ferrybridge S/S off the A1 if that would help, would be about 6-6:15 though!

Let me know