Monthly Meet - Yorkshire - 1st Tuesday of the Month

michael

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

monky tea machine needs a good clean lol.i only stayed about 30 mins had things on my mind.i thought i had walked into a gay meeting with all them blokes wearing leather pants lol

LOL :D Yeah you didn't hang around long mate, hope everything's alright and talk to you at the next one. :)

hello to all,

came to squires for the first time the other night and was very impressed, what a turn out! My L77 SUP was slightly overshadowed by most of the metal, awesome, ill be going next time defo! brought me brother and a mate, celica gt4 and a black pulsar, think theyll come aswell! just got in from frankfurt and im nearly ready for me bed, thanks to the organisers of the event and i cant wait for the next one, need me decat sorting for then though!

Glad to hear all is well with the Supe.

If you are around on the 3rd Sunday of each month there is a Supra mini-meet in Wakefield. Details are in the calendar section. Fry-ups available too.

july will be JAE ! or afterwards Martin!!

• 3 weeks later...
Park at the top i reckon again lads! I'll be there before 8 all being well!

You'd need to be, I think the top part had filled up well before 8 last time!

Will have to say hello, I usually just end up talking to the same few people and have no idea who most of the faces there are. :)

Not bothering with the 'Chav Spec' tin blue tacced to the back bumper then? :)

It better be noisy mate, the new Soop is louder than the red one was! ;)

Well, still got both cats in but will atleast make the car audible so long as an ant don't fart as I pass by. :D