The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Meet - Yorkshire - 1st Tuesday of the Month

michael

Just got home, had a great evening at the Squires Meet. Nice to meet everyone, good turn out. Thanks for making both me and the missus feel welcome, hope to be back next month.

Forgot to get a tax disc holder from you Tom, Doh!!! Looks like I will be staying with the selotape for a while longer!! :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to meet all some new faces. Loads of Supes there this time. Excellent. Pixelfill, nice to meet you finally. Michael car was amazing and good to see Richies too.

Tom. Your car is awesome. Sorry I forgot to say goodbye. Matt as well.

Just got home also, was good to meet you all, Sorry to those I met but didn't say goodbye to. I think that would include you Matt 6 and your missus. Cheers to Daz, Simon, Tom and Martin for making me feel welcome. :grouphug:

Michael - I was looking around for you, saw your car - which looked very nice, but didn't see you until you were pulling out to leave.

And sincere apologies to whoever was parked between Martin and Daz, I don't think I said hello to you :imsorry:

Anyway until next time guys :friday:

Mike

A**E F**K BUGGER C**T!!! Forgot about this :banghead:

Ah it was great, you missed them two girls get topless, and the flypast by the Red Arrows. Then these two unicorns started fighting over a lost backpack full of biscuits, imagine that.

It was a nice sunny evening, I have some photos from the short time I was there if anyone wants them for the hosting of.

Nice to meet you all again, and nice to meet some new faces!

Matt 6................. sell your car to me, been thinking about it all night and i MUST relieve you of it!! ;)

Great meet, weather was spot on, Michel's Soop is that fastest thing i have ever been out in! Didn't know a car could be that fast that it creates it's own timezone! :)

Yep had a good night, makes a nice change the weather being warm! :D

Good to speak to everyone again even though I did just end up speaking to the usual suspects again. Was good to see Michel again, he probably went home and ordered another half a dozen turbo's to try by now ;)

Not too impressed with the owner of that silver and pink skyline with the cracked windscreen. He floored it out of the car park completely sideways forcing my girlfriend and dog to leap out of the way and get covered in dust and gravel from it. :no:

Good to speak to everyone again even though I did just end up speaking to the usual suspects again. Was good to see Michel again, he probably went home and ordered another half a dozen turbo's to try by now ;)

Not too impressed with the owner of that silver and pink skyline with the cracked windscreen. He floored it out of the car park completely sideways forcing my girlfriend and dog to leap out of the way and get covered in dust and gravel from it. :no:

Yeah, it was a bit uncalled for wasn't it! Just cos he has graphics all the way down the side of it, does not give him the right to drive like a nob!

I'm all for dramatic exits from the car park, but not if it endangers anyone! :spank:

Have to agree with this, no need for what he did with people so close by. There is a time and place for moves like that and its people like that that give nights like Squires a bad name.

Really enjoyed the cruise out for the night, hoping to make the next few of these. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the night. :)

You still making an appearance my fine friend?:)

hi mate

well just read this but as you can guess wa unable to meet up, the soop still aint finished getting its respray and the big green omega has developed a water leak so was kinda stuck, so stayed at work and done some over time

but i will be at next one as i have booked holidays off to have a half day and i get the soop back end of next week and should have all her new toys fitted too :D

Who's was the black veilside with the Ultralite wheels again?

First time I'd seen them in the flesh and really liked them, bargain too.

Oh and who's was this one...

Pretty unique front bumber, I liked it.

Tom, was your Aristo the one with 4 DTM style exhausts at the back? That was mental, and HUGE! :D

edit: I didn't manage to make it into any photo's this time around it seems! :D But my car did, it was the filthy one parked near the entrance for a quick getaway.

edit: I didn't manage to make it into any photo's this time around it seems!

I'm sure you'll sneak onto one..... will sort mine out later, just back from a crappy drive to Lockerbie and back so need to have a quick chat with my friend Stella Artois to numb the Audi back pain.....

I'm sure you'll sneak onto one..... will sort mine out later, just back from a crappy drive to Lockerbie and back so need to have a quick chat with my friend Stella Artois to numb the Audi back pain.....

michael,

cheers for the laptop, still owe you the cash as you did off when i tried to pay......

As for the steela's I'm drinking some beers 2