Monthly Meet - Yorkshire - 1st Tuesday of the Month

michael

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buddy I would leave earlier! I could meet you at Ferrybridge S/S off the A1 if that would help, would be about 6-6:15 though!

Let me know

Thanks for the offer but the other half doesn't get in from work till around 6:10ish so think I might be pushing my luck for that meeting time :lol:

Takes me about 15 mins to get to the A1 at Newark from where I live then it looks like a straight run up. Autoroute says its about a 60 mile trip so should take me just over the hour to get there, can someone save me a space please :) I have posted about this meet in the Midlands section on the forum too to see if anyone else fancies joining me for a cruise out, hopefully there might be a couple of us.

Thanks for the offer but the other half doesn't get in from work till around 6:10ish so think I might be pushing my luck for that meeting time :lol:

Takes me about 15 mins to get to the A1 at Newark from where I live then it looks like a straight run up. Autoroute says its about a 60 mile trip so should take me just over the hour to get there, can someone save me a space please :) I have posted about this meet in the Midlands section on the forum too to see if anyone else fancies joining me for a cruise out, hopefully there might be a couple of us.

if i decide to go in the green omega then i wont be there till 7.30ish egt yourself along

Matt we will try to save you a space, next to my white supra!

It's nice and sunny. A little bit hazy but that'll burn off. Should be an great evening.

Last night, it didn't get proper dark until about ten to ten. If you need to leave early, park by the entrance. :D

Can't believe that the car is still pristine. Polished on friday and it hasn't rained (for more than a minute!) since.

Just got home, time to clean the Supra now ready for tonight. No doubt it will be covered in dead flies by the time I get there but atleast I will have tried!! :)

Just hope the missus gets home early tonight so we can get away around 6pm ish. Look forward to seeing everyone later.