The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I now own a UK TT6

Josh

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Within a week of purchasing my Supra I got really lucky when I wiped out '360' degrees and went up the curb with only a woden fence between myself and a 50ft cliff drop onto the beach...! What kicked my ass was that my RLTC was switched off and the second turbo kicked in on a slippery corner...!

Seriously your first upgrade ought to be a RLTC unit...!

Car looks great mate!! Must feel so good driving about in a Supra after waiting for so long?! Just take it easy for now while the weathers cr@p and get used to her, then come summer you'll really get to enjoy thrashing her without the risk of sh!t happening :D Also change your avatar back to the Golf, as how's anyone supposed to recognise you anymore? :p

Car looks great mate!! Must feel so good driving about in a Supra after waiting for so long?! Just take it easy for now while the weathers cr@p and get used to her, then come summer you'll really get to enjoy thrashing her without the risk of sh!t happening :D Also change your avatar back to the Golf, as how's anyone supposed to recognise you anymore? :p

It feels amazing! I'll take her easy until the weather improves then when it gets warm I'll have a go at a bit of proper WOT :)

I only know people from their avatars too :D but you'll have to get used to it!

Sure I'll see it enough on Mawby Mallet to get used to it :D

Mallet's Mallet is the one :D

Nice one Josh, finally got the car to back up the 3800+ posts in less than 12 months :D

Seriously, lovely motor mate. Take care.

Haha, yeah :D Thanks mate :)

We'll have to plan another Midlands meet and do lunch somewhere, we had a pretty good turn out last time.

That sounds good to me, I'll be up for that!

He has seen my video of the walkaround i did on my crashed supra and so has his girlfreind and hopefully his dad, and like my bro said Josh seems like a real nice genuine guy and aint no boy racer at all, he will take his time with the car and enjoy what it has to offer over the years he has it.

Trackdays + driftdays will help with knowing the cars limits and will make you a better driver (unfortunatly didnt help me lol).

If you havent seen my video then watch here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?236643-Done-a-Video-of-my-new-Supra-and-my-old-1-Started-it-up-after-the-crash.

Congrats mate. Looks like a cracker! All the best with it :)

Excuse me for being thick but what is WOT?

Thanks for asking mate, saved me doing it

x2 ... Ive seen it mentioned a few times the last few days, but didn't want to ask encase it was a daft question :D

One quick question for yous though. When yous are talking about the kick off the 2nd turbo, is it quite hard? Ive never been in a supra, let alone a TT so don't really know the feeling. Is it similar to what you get with vtec? :search:

Congrats mate. Looks like a cracker! All the best with it :)

x2 ... Ive seen it mentioned a few times the last few days, but didn't want to ask encase it was a daft question :D

One quick question for yous though. When yous are talking about the kick off the 2nd turbo, is it quite hard? Ive never been in a supra, let alone a TT so don't really know the feeling. Is it similar to what you get with vtec? :search:

I'm sure most will say no and I've only had the second turbo come in on WOT twice (then lifted off like a puss) today and it feels quite savage to me. I'll let you know once I try it out properly soon :)

Thanks, everytime I go downstairs I check on it, I want it in the house with me :(

:D

Lol I remember that feeling. I bought mine while on holiday a few years back. Drove it back to the caravan where i was staying and kept looking out of the window to look at it. Sad i know but i couldn't believe what i just bought.

Lol I remember that feeling. I bought mine while on holiday a few years back. Drove it back to the caravan where i was staying and kept looking out of the window to look at it. Sad i know but i couldn't believe what i just bought.

I still think I'm going to wake up. I don't really believe it.

I want to go for a drive so badly but as it's icy I've had a few beers so I can't drive it. My will power not to drive isn't any good :D