The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I now own a UK TT6

Josh

Josh you did it! :D

Well done on the purchase and even though you brought it from a well known (and respected) forum member you must have picked up quite some knowleadge spending some time on the forum (Or on Mallet's Mallet) :D

Do you think you will be doing the Euro Trip?

Not too sure, I'll have to see how funds are and if I can get the time off work :) I'll let you all know though!

I just took her out for a good long drive and showed a mate. He loved it and so do I.

When the second turbo is spooling, the whistle/whine is giving me goosebumps.

I love this car :)

Excellent! I like how you thanked him for you buying the car - nice touch. :D

He's a nice guy and sent me a PM about it before putting it up for sale. He only lives 10 mins down the road too so obviously didn't have to look at photos then commit on the first viewing.

Thanks for the "excellent" too :D yay!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on 'finally' getting a Supe and a very fine one you have got yourself.:cool:

You have to find the money for the France trip:d

Thank you :). I love it, I really do! It looks soooo good in the sunlight!

I'll try and find it but I'm saving up to move in with the girl.

I only have an n/a sadly but if you need to test run a Supra give me a shout. Where in Strathclyde are you?

Sounds good mate. I'm down in Ayr. Once I sort some stuff out ill get along to some of the meets with you lot (sadly not in a supra though) and i'll take you up on that offer. Even better if its an n/a because that's what ill be getting when the times right :)

That looks awesome! Grats on finally getting the Supra.

I think I'll be on the same place as you when I'm in a position to buy one. Going from a FWD diesel to Supra, a UKTT6 would be perfect :D Nicely done on the insurance too!

What did you pay for it?

That looks awesome! Grats on finally getting the Supra.

I think I'll be on the same place as you when I'm in a position to buy one. Going from a FWD diesel to Supra, a UKTT6 would be perfect :D Nicely done on the insurance too!

What did you pay for it?

I have gone from my 1.9 tdi Golf to the Supra and the change is phenomenal!

It feels so nice to drive, it's unreal!

Getting lots of looks too and feel pretty damn good driving it :)

Congrats, very clean car mate, are you the same guy with the Golf avator by any chance?! if so then nice move :D

Yeah, I had the Golf avatar so it's a large step up for me :D

It feels soooo good to drive after the Golf. Hopped into the Golf to drive to work this morning and it felt awful!

Just come back from a good drive in the rain. It felt great driving on completely quiet roads. Got up to a decent speed a couple of times (not fast acceleration just gradually accelerating up to speed) on 70mph roads and had a nice fun drive round. Even though the roads were soaking wet, not once did I feel like anything untoward was going to happen (probably 'cause I was driving like a girl :p).

I f*ckin' love this car! It feels so damn good to drive :)