The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I now own a UK TT6

Josh

Glad you`re happy with the car josh, did you take it straight out for a blast then, what did your dad think?

I just drove straight home then drove my Mum to fill up. Cost me £93 in V-Power :D

Put my foot down in 3rd on a dual carriageway after filling up and as soon as the second turbo came on, it was pretty damn quick :D

Do i need to change my avator now?;)

No way, it's a great pic :D. To be honest, it's my desktop background!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost bought a tear to my eye seeing you drive off, we have had some absolute great times in that car and its made everybody smile when they went out init, twintubo or single.

Think you will be very happy with that motor mate, and like we said if you need any work doing give us a shout as ok.

Almost bought a tear to my eye seeing you drive off, we have had some absolute great times in that car and its made everybody smile when they went out init, twintubo or single.

Think you will be very happy with that motor mate, and like we said if you need any work doing give us a shout as ok.

I can imagine. I'd feel the same if I'd owned the car for so long!

I felt bad for taking it when I got back and read the note from Si.

Cheers guys :)

I forgot to add, DONT go driving in the snow at all!!!!

Nice to see you've changed your avatar now :) Feel good?

I changed my signature and the writing under my name but forgot the avatar!

Feels great knowing I now own it :)

Thanks for the comments guys!

i wud'nt go to 1.4. I know the uk turbos can cope but think they get a little hot and you wont see that much benefit. I run mine between 1.25 and 1.3. More than fast enough

You may not notice much extra shove, but the speedo certainly goes round a bit quicker :D I used to run mine at 1.2 bar normally, and 1.4 bar when I needed a bit more.

Congrats Josh! Feels great the first drive home doesn't it! :D

Not really.. should have seen my first change into 2nd :D it pretty much bounced like a... well like it was on a trampoline :D

Had a good drive round my area though and I'm used to it now :) love it!