The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I now own a UK TT6

Josh

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gives great presence doesn't it?

It does. Had some bad boy in an Evo up my arse on the way back as I was only doing 30 then as I turned off he floored it off and held it at the limiter for a bit :D lol

Had so many looks from people too :D

Just drive it safely till you get to know it mate - especially in this weather/temperature!

Definitely, thanks :)

I think the Evo guy was trying to get me to floor it but there's no way that was happening!

I might have a go at WOT as long as it's bone dry in the morning as there's a nice open dual carriageway going onto the M5, about 3/4 of a mile of straight 70mph road :)

Then round the island and back down the other side :D

If you get used to it in this weather, you'll absolutely love it in the summer! :)

I had an evo up my arse yesterday... fortunately this guy was just literally too close rather than pushing me to have a race. I would have kicked it's arse with my 5spd. :D

I think the Evo guy was trying to get me to floor it but there's no way that was happening!

I might have a go at WOT as long as it's bone dry in the morning as there's a nice open dual carriageway going onto the M5, about 3/4 of a mile of straight 70mph road :)

Dont forget pics of the wreckage :D

Go up and down at least 2-3 times before hand, progressively increasing the throttle as you go. Please just be safe.

My thoughts exactly..... WOT on day one after driving a golf and zero no claims...... good luck posh :D

Tomorrows Thread - I am now a UKTT6 owner (its crashed but I still own it) :D

I have 3 years NCB. They're on my Golf but are being transferred over when the Golf insurance is up on Wednesday.

I won't try WOT in every gear, just in 3rd for a few seconds. Just to see how quick it is. Not from 0-however fast I can go.

Have you got a little blue led that signifies you are "on boost"?

Nah, I just have my ears :p lol

There's a boost gauge fitted but obviously there's not much time to look at how high it's going. It lights up blue and looks pretty though :D

Enjoy your new car and remember, all it takes is a few seconds while the second turbo kicks in and then it could be, oh dear im part of the scenery.

Freezing wet rds are not the place to be WOT

Thanks Dunk :)

I'll make sure it's really dry tomorrow and if not then no quick driving for me :)

I wanted it mainly for looks and to be a TT for speed when it's wanted/needed.