The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Really dont think its going to polish out do you

little num

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's a propper job. Good look with the recovery mate shame to see a car like yours go after all the work. Will you do another?

Maybe I should invest in a rear cage :s

Don't fancy a full one. It's hard enough getting in and out as it is without that bar there. Although it look like that section of the passenger side took a big hit

Only seen your car couple of weeks ago sat nice on your drive.

The white lines are a bugger, My back end twitches over them in the wet at 40mph and its worse the more speed, and has done since I have owned the car (happens to other owners too). I let off the gas if going over any and it makes me feel a bit more in control. For the very reason above I took it steady up to Newcastle in the pouring rain and in the tunnel run.

Good your ok, looking from the pics the cage did its job.

scotty

Ouch! I spun my old supra on the white lines between lanes like that, and suspect it's something to do with the change in driving surface in this weather - going from the dry worn tracks in the road onto wet, icy, or untouched areas. Hope all your feeling's back shortly!

Popped over to look at the car this afternoon, the pictures actually don`t look as bad as real life,like underneath is ripped apart etc, as i said earlier num i wouldn`t have fancied being in that car and you were lucky to walk out of that, btw guys he got himself out and was tidying up at the scene, once he sat down in the ambulance thats when he couldn`t get back up so the paramedics put him on a spinal board.