would a supra with a sunroof put you off

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Would you buy a supra with sunroof  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a supra with sunroof

• yes it would put me off
    • no i think its excellent if well fitted

Is the sunroof even glass?

Is it not probable that they've used the piece cut from the roof as the skin of the sliding panel, like a lot of today's coupes, to keep the curve running through the roofline?

Either way I don't particularly like or dislike sunroofs but i know I rarely use them, I prefer to have the window down if the weather allows such things as gaping holes in my means of transport.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tilt and SLIDE??? Where the hell does it slide to?

Tilt and REMOVE maybe?

Would be OK if the car was cheap enough and it didn't leak, plus you could replace the glass if it IS glass and it got damaged. IE, you know what it's really off ;)

It will probably slide out and over the top of the roof.

eugh is looks so wrong. Why would you want one anyway, if it gets too hot I turn on the climate control or if I am not going that fast I have the windows down. Don't tell me people don't use the CC because it uses more fuel :blink: If you can't afford to use the climate control on the odd occasion you need it then you can't really afford to run a supra can you :rolleyes:

I personally wouldn't like it, think it would ruin the roof which I think looks quite nice.

Also it would look like an eyesore on a lighter colour, wouldn't be as obvious on a black or dark colour.

In regards to your question, someone will want it, so if it is a low mileage, good example, then its wanted. :)

Is this a TT or an NA....:innocent:

Like the idea of a sunroof but I would worry about it leaking at some point. How about a glass aerotop panel.....:eyebrows:

H.

I have thought about that, did anyone every make an aftermarket see through panel, like a mr-2 t-bar effect....without the bar.