• yes it would put me off
    • no i think its excellent if well fitted

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol thats why people only take pics of them open, becuase they look crap closed, probably no curve to match the supras roofline and just look flat and high up on the corners etc, i dont like it, make the supra look like its little sister, the celica.

Well that hardly applies in this case. It's not like I came waltzing in to a thread 20mins after the last post, took one look at it and proceeded to spout shite. Shite you had already posted.

But whatever floats your boat, I care less for what you have to say everyday. Most of it has been said already anyway.

All the best.

It reminds me of when I had a 4th gen prelude, in so much as it it matched the curve of the roof and stuck out over the rear window when it slid open. It wasn't really noticable either, but then mine was black, so perhaps the black sunroof seal on a different coloured car would be more noticable.

Personally I always liked having one, and I find it funny if I get in a car without one. So I guess if I didn't already have an aerotop, then I'd like a sunroof in the supra (but again, only if it matched the curve of the roof)

It reminds me of when I had a 4th gen prelude, in so much as it it matched the curve of the roof and stuck out over the rear window when it slid open. It wasn't really noticable either, but then mine was black, so perhaps the black sunroof seal on a different coloured car would be more noticable.

Personally I always liked having one, and I find it funny if I get in a car without one. So I guess if I didn't already have an aerotop, then I'd like a sunroof in the supra (but again, only if it matched the curve of the roof)

What he said. :)

Well that hardly applies in this case. It's not like I came waltzing in to a thread 20mins after the last post, took one look at it and proceeded to spout shite. Shite you had already posted.

But whatever floats your boat, I care less for what you have to say everyday. Most of it has been said already anyway.

All the best.

Hence why I made a joke of it, asking me if you had me on ignore. Notice the smiley? Saying that I suppose you would want that explained as well.

The posts were only a minute apart, in that particular case I guessed you were getting ready to reply just as I had posted it... hence why you didn't see it. I tried to make a joke of it and you just want to bring friction into everything for some unknown reason.

Try taking yourself a little less seriously. You get worked up so easily, the Irish are meant to be a relaxed bunch too.

I would put me of

Supras were offered in hardtop and aerotop

Celicas came with sunroofs.

Do you mean 'Ït would put me off'? otherwise what you wrote doesn't make sense!:innocent: we all know that they were only offered in hardtop or aerotop - so what's your point?

Also you say that Celica's came with sunroofs - so what? the question is this Supra!

Do you mean 'Ït would put me off'? otherwise what you wrote doesn't make sense!:innocent: we all know that they were only offered in hardtop or aerotop - so what's your point?

Also you say that Celica's came with sunroofs - so what? the question is this Supra!

If you used your brain like you did to be a sacrastic member, then you would get my points;)