• yes it would put me off
    • no i think its excellent if well fitted

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about using your brain like a banned member? How does that one work regarding points?

And what have i done wrong scott? you think just becuase im on a tight line i should just accept all the crap given to me? i dont think so. Come back when you have something useful to say.

And what have i done wrong scott? you think just becuase im on a tight line i should just accept all the crap given to me? i dont think so. Come back when you have something useful to say.

Pretty sure you aren't allowed to open up a new account when you have already been banned bud. Could be wrong though.

You are wrong, i had a long talk with the mods, and all is ok, nothing to do with you.

Better let them know on one of your chats then, as the Club Rules say otherwise. However, I would point out that an exception to the rule doesn't mean the rule doesn't exist ;)

My point being that you were banned before for being unsocial.

Better let them know on one of your chats then, as the Club Rules say otherwise. However, I would point out that an exception to the rule doesn't mean the rule doesn't exist ;)

My point being that you were banned before for being unsocial.

You go ahead and do what you want to do buddy, unsocial isnt the term id use, i was really really rude to a certain mod.

Don't like the sun roof idea, if you want a hole above your head buy an aerotop. The car has aircon so why would you want a sunroof anyway?

I must admit I do like a sunroof. I prefer having my window down to using aircon most of the time.

The aerotop won't have the same rigidity as a supra with a sunroof.

I voted that it wouldn't bother me, but only if it looked OEM.

I prefer having my window down to using aircon most of the time.

The aerotop won't have the same rigidity as a supra with a sunroof.

I see your point there, I very rarely use my aircon. I prefer having my window down :D Also I have an aerotop so know what you mean about rigidity. I think the sunroof just doesn't go too well with a Supra, makes it look slightly cheap even if it does look oem.

If you used your brain like you did to be a sacrastic member, then you would get my points;)

And if you used yours (or used a dictionary first)before typing or before posting then maybe I would - maybe not :innocent: by the way the word is spelt sarcastic and not the way you did :eyebrows::tongue:

Doesn't take much to type words correctly and I will say again your other 'points' still didn't make the meanings clear.

Anyway.......back to the topic - I cant see the point of any car that has air conditioning also being fitted with a sunroof as it defeats the efficiency of the A/C if open.

Back in the days when people wanted sunroofs in their cars all the same models in Spain and South of France had A/C and no sunroof as it was more useful to keep cool rather than burning the top of their heads through an open sunroof

Edited by Tee from China (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I take it none of you guys against it have seen a proper flush fitting contour following metal tilt and external slide sunroof then? I say this because if you had you wouldn't be kicking up the fuss you are now. The mazda MX3 for instance comes with exactly that and apart from a minute seal seam you wouldn't even know it was there.

I constantly drive with my sunroof tilted. It affords me fresh air when opening the window is going to disturb the air across my face causing me a distraction, or in wet weather when it will result in water coming in, and it also helps when demisting at full heat belt as the moisture needs a way out when it comes off the window. When pelting down the road a full slide sunroof will pull the hot air out of the car a lot less obtrusively than having the windows open. Yes aircon works well but as a rule I try to only use that when I am stuck in traffic, as aircon isn't really all that healthy for you.