• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks go all te kind comments guys

Much appreciated

We're gonna be in Texas in a little while, will get some pics of the other awesome cars in display

The UGR gallardo that hit 250 with 1500hp has now been dynoed for this event at 1900!!! Crazy

SW's supra will also be competing and with his 9" diff setup he should hopefully be clear of 250 as well.

Will get some pics as soon as I can!

Heres one on the trailer

72c97927.jpg

Thanks phil

Yes to say I am over the moon is an understatement! The car is awesome :)

We had some issues with the speed sensor logging the speed so we were stuck at 18psi for most of the weekend. Still manages 203 with the base boost though.

We then disconnected the mph/kmh converter which was causing the issue and raised target boost to 40psi. Unforunately due to the conditions we could only get it to 33psi in 5th which still propelled us to an awesome 223.2!

The conditions have been very windy with strong headwinds and it's extremely humid out here, almost like a tropical summer type of season. Not great for boost but still workable.

But an awesome result for us as we only had 4 dyno pulls on this setup before we took it down to the mile.

It was tuned in Utah wherethe elevation is around 5000ft above sea level, so needed alot more time to get dialed in at he mile

However the 3rd run got us to a respectable target and now officially should be the fastest RHD motor vehicle in a standing mile :D

A full report with pics will be posted when I get some time in front o a laptop

Thanks for all the support and kind words guys, hopefully we can get a few more uk cars in the 200+ club soon :)

We then disconnected the mph/kmh converter which was causing the issue and raised target boost to 40psi. Unforunately due to the conditions we could only get it to 33psi in 5th which still propelled us to an awesome 223.2!

Excellent result! :)

Can you tell me by what RPM is full boost reached? 33psi around 6500rpm I would guess?

Also are you using nitrous to help the spool?

Thanks

Thank guys,

Tyres were Hoosier R100's. We fitted a 310-710 with a great deal of difficulty. The inner fenders were pounded, torched, and welded to get them in!

Although they are advertised as a 310 it's more like a 330 tyre. On a concrete surface and with a good burnout, traction was never an issue. Even with close to 30psi in 3rd gear.

With the 55-33R We get 35psi by 5800rpm. No nitrous to aid spool at all, the 3.4 was enough :)

The twin gates allowed the boost to stay up between the gears, so we weren't losing out on any boost or spool in the gears at all.

With the 55-33R We get 35psi by 5800rpm. No nitrous to aid spool at all, the 3.4 was enough :)

The twin gates allowed the boost to stay up between the gears, so we weren't losing out on any boost or spool in the gears at all.

wow, that sounds amazing! Maybe I'll go for the stroker next also. :)

Great result that sounds like a beast. makes you proud to be British :D

Now don't get me wrong here, Amirs car is the nutz, but how does a car manufactured in Japan and built in the US make you 'proud to be british'????????:search: