The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many mk4 supra's in uk. ?

herbiemercman

thankyou animal for an intelligent answer. the other answers begs the question, does owning a supra say you are a hair dresser or a dim whit ? the supras are well engineered, but from most of the comments on any subject on this site seems like it's all rap talk and non sense. bit like school boys who now have cars. only be ofended if the cap fits. some members take postings seriously and are very helpfull, please no more comments from shitheads, you are not amusing. herbiemercman.

thankyou animal for an intelligent answer. the other answers begs the question, does owning a supra say you are a hair dresser or a dim whit ? the supras are well engineered, but from most of the comments on any subject on this site seems like it's all rap talk and non sense. bit like school boys who now have cars. only be ofended if the cap fits. some members take postings seriously and are very helpfull, please no more comments from shitheads, you are not amusing. herbiemercman.

:D rap talk and non sense! Probably the funniest five words I've read on here in 2010.

Have you had a bad experience with a hair dresser then chap?

There's many threads on this if you search for them, last time iirc there were

well he who hath no humor. youl find this is a verry good comunity and we often have a laugh at each other, in many threads youl find the answers you were looking for aswell as some light heated entertainment as we wouldnt want the place to be dull would we.

youl also find there is no rap talk just some spelling errors

spend a bit more time on here and get to know a bit more about the people you are sharing knowlage and time comunication with before you go around lableing people as shitheads , its not the rite way to go about making friends

best regards

craig

In short bro, theres too many supras to meny supra to meny supras.

I drive mine like a tool, but i think im real cool. Hoon around all night dam my ride is tight.....i give the old ladies a fright i cant help but speed a big single is what i need! Its got big fat wheels and i use it for my drug deals, ignore the speed limits coz its a supra init,

theres too many supras to meny supra to meny supras

SAFE

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

It's just a bit of banter. If you don't like it f*** off :wave:

Perhaps you'd be happier here---->http://www.300zx-club.com/forum/ They're all miserable because all their cars are broken.:D You'd feel right at home

ok may be my reaction was a bit strong but i posted what i thought was a genuine question and i am not the kind of guy who adapts easily to piss taking, even on line, where everyone is brave. if somone tries to take you down in a pub, then that is fair enough. (tonyp).NB.

even mawby was critical on what i thought was a genuine tech question.

i will get used to it and try to get to meetings llandow etc, where i can get used to the crack. .

i don't want to go away sexually as tonyp suggested.

herbiemercman

Edited by herbiemercman (see edit history)

ok may be my reaction was a bit strong but i posted what i thought was a genuine question and i am not the kind of guy who adapts easily to piss taking, even on line, where everyone is brave.

i will get used to it and try to get to meetings where i can get used to the crack and put a face to the name.

herbiemercman

;) youl get it after time and it all makes sence ... kind of .. a bit

ok may be my reaction was a bit strong but i posted what i thought was a genuine question and i am not the kind of guy who adapts easily to piss taking, even on line, where everyone is brave.

i will get used to it and try to get to meetings where i can get used to the crack and put a face to the name.

herbiemercman

Im well brave here but i cant go to meets, im to famous....

In short bro, theres too many supras to meny supra to meny supras.

I drive mine like a tool, but i think im real cool. Hoon around all night dam my ride is tight.....i give the old ladies a fright i cant help but speed a big single is what i need! Its got big fat wheels and i use it for my drug deals, ignore the speed limits coz its a supra init,

theres too many supras to meny supra to meny supras

SAFE

Rapping excellence right there folks :D

ok may be my reaction was a bit strong but i posted what i thought was a genuine question and i am not the kind of guy who adapts easily to piss taking, even on line, where everyone is brave. if somone tries to take you down in a pub, then that is fair enough. (tonyp).NB.

i will get used to it and try to get to meetings llandow etc, where i can get used to the crack. .

i don't want to go away sexually as tonyp suggested.

herbiemercman

I've also NB'd your NB to Tony P.

And frankly I disagree with you re: Mawby. It is not a technical question. It's more of a general knowledge type thing.

Welcome btw.

many thanks for your answers guys, on reflection i can now see my question was prone to jokularity and sachasm but i was genuinely interested in the total population of mk4's as you do not see many and people ask you how rare are these old super cars. also as some of you have pointed out many of the cars are just for special outings etc, as is my car, and my brothers car, both bought new in 1994 and 1995.

i have been a member of the mercedes owners club for some years, good tech info etc. they also have whats called "the benz bin" which caters for the jokes and piss taking, like a social club where all the car stuff is kept out for the oilheads to look after.

this club seems to mix the two, just takes some getting used to, it's just that if anyone tells to f---off it brings the worst out of me. herbiemercman.

many thanks for your answers guys, on reflection i can now see my question was prone to jokularity and sachasm but i was genuinely interested in the total population of mk4's as you do not see many and people ask you how rare are these old super cars. also as some of you have pointed out many of the cars are just for special outings etc, as is my car, and my brothers car, both bought new in 1994 and 1995.

i have been a member of the mercedes owners club for some years, good tech info etc. they also have whats called "the benz bin" which caters for the jokes and piss taking, like a social club where all the car stuff is kept out for the oilheads to look after.

this club seems to mix the two, just takes some getting used to, it's just that if anyone tells to f---off it brings the worst out of me. herbiemercman.

Best advise is dont let it get to you or it gets worse, no one will tell you to f off, however they will rib you just like everyone else here.