Jays 1300kg Weight Thread

jevansio

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the diets going well Jay. Would you get a wet carbon finish or dry and have parts sprayed black.

Everything will be going black, hopefully you will never know there is any carbon on the car. The only unknown at the moment is the hood, it will need 4 hood pins which spoiler the stock look, and it's of the Top Secret style, but I'm hoping when painted it will not detract from the stock look I'm going for, pics to follow

1300kg and 900bhp will be fast, looking forward to the next thread where you go for the power, glad to see you still have the supra love mate.

I never lost it really bud, just misplaced :D

Oh, and you are going to need the nur carbon rear arches and some fat wheels if you want to stand a chance of getting 900bhp down:D

Dunno what to do regarding traction at the mo, my current plan is to replace the 18x10 RZs 295/30/18 D03Gs with 17x11 RZs 315/35/17 R888s. It gives me more width & sidewall, the wheels will obviously need banding as 9.5 is the max in 17"

:D they'll still be heavier than these, although I suspect when you look at the price of the Reverie seats, they won't be great value for money :D

That's the thing with weight reduction, you need good £/kg

And why 900hp jay. Is that because 1000hp is rediculous lol.

I dunno really, it all depends on whether I just upgrade my setup & run a 76mm, or go all out 3.4l with 76+mm. Will decide when the time comes, for now all I'm concerned with is getting the weight down safely :)