The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STORMFORCE Car Cover - Group Buy/Discount Code

Jamesy

removed my cover today to find a lot of condensation on the bodywork and windows, has anybody else noticed this???

Mine has condensation but only a thin layer. I take the cover off and the moisture is gone within a minute. Although my car was waxed with Autoglymm HD wax so this will help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
If anybody lives near a TRD bodied Car or even in Ireland who has the cover; any chance we could check fitment on a TRD car

How about just asking stormforce to make one a couple of inch wider and a little deeper at the front to cover the bumper?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The number listed on the first post no longer works.

I called them on the number listed on their website and they were quoting me all sorts of prices...I told them about this thread and the SOC810 and they said they didnt know anything about it!?:blink:

They eventually agreed to give me the Stormforce 4 for £141 delivered but it was a struggle and needed to be cleared with the boss!?

Jamesy - They told me that this would be a one off mate, so I dont know if you want to give them another ring and clarify with them or have this thread closed!?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.